Berry twins say they will play at same school

Yes because you have a lot more to be excited about before that will happen, like the SEC East Title in 2012 and the SEC and National Title in 2013!:rock::rock:

I think you got that backwards...our super soph's will be juniors in 12 and will go pro after winning the nc...13 will be a reloading year.:)

99.9999999% they come to Tennessee.

Quite a high probability IYO. Can we put you on record saying they come to Tennessee?

The reality is that football players attend different schools than their dads their brothers, their cousins, their girlfriends and nothing is guaranteed especially regarding a guy that is excited about and sporting an LSU hat as he gallivants around Fairburn and whose brother is less-than-excited with the current staff.

There's a lot of work to do.

Where has Eric said that he's not happy with the current staff?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He made it known he isn't in touch with the people at Tennessee and he's upset with them for, among other things, not recruiting Josh Holsey and not visiting Creekside. His quote to me was "They trippin'."

He made it known he isn't in touch with the people at Tennessee and he's upset with them for, among other things, not recruiting Josh Holsey and not visiting Creekside. His quote to me was "They trippin'."

Ugh...gotta stay on EB's good side...but we shouldn't go out of our way to recruit kids just cause they went to his high school if we don't think they are a good fit for our program.

I don't believe Shaq retired via an IM.

Bottom line is 99. any percent is a ridiculous percentage to throw out there at this point, especially if you are informed.

Quite a high probability IYO. Can we put you on record saying they come to Tennessee?

The reality is that football players attend different schools than their dads their brothers, their cousins, their girlfriends and nothing is guaranteed especially regarding a guy that is excited about and sporting an LSU hat as he gallivants around Fairburn and whose brother is less-than-excited with the current staff.

There's a lot of work to do.
Agreed, but there's a lot going in Tennessee's favor.

Their dad was a Vol and their brother was a Vol. Not saying it makes anything a guarantee, but it is certainly important. I have little doubt they have both spent a lot of time rooting for Tennessee, and Justin said they used to spend a lot of time in Knoxville when Eric was playing. If nothing else, I have no doubt they are at least comfortable in Knoxville. Nothing is guaranteed, but I'll take Tennessee's connection to the twins over having Trooper Taylor or our track program being our selling point.

Last edited:
I don't believe Shaq retired via an IM.

Bottom line is 99. any percent is a ridiculous percentage to throw out there at this point, especially if you are informed.

Ya know, following people on twitter doesn't necessarily make you "informed."

I'll go on record as saying that the Berry twins come to Tennessee.

Unless, of course, Sab goes all Glenn Close on them and posts another Jesse Scroggins-style love letter for them all over the internet. Then they'd probably just go as far away from Tennessee as possible...maybe Oregon or something.

VN Store

Back