Beheading in Oklahoma

Islam should be banned in the USA. It's a cult like almost all religions, but it is more extreme. I find it funny that black people turn muslim, because the muslims really hate black people. Their violence in Africa is the example.

Reactions: 3 people
Islam is peaceful. What we are seeing throughout the world is only a small number of bad ones.

I considered what you said. Does the islamic faith distinguish between a "good" one and a "bad" one? Do either go to Islamic Hell????

Hurry, someone with pigs should release them into the Muslim neighborhoods, watch them flee.

That's what some people say.....small number of crazies that seem to live everywhere.

Peaceful, accepting Muslims are viewed as Apostate by the literal practitioners of the faith, and are due to receive the same type of treatment as the rest of us non-Muslims.

The problem is the faith itself, which is really more of an all-encompassing political system than it is a religion.

Those who fall for the "religion-of-peace" pablum have been duped.

Odds that the comments made by the witnesses about being converted to Islam were fabricated when they found out that the guy beheaded someone?

Odds that the mainstream media has been directed to quietly "put a lid" on it by one of the many "advisors" in the Executive Branch tied to the Muslim Brotherhood?

Workplace violence....just like Nadal Hasan and Ft. Hood.

Reactions: 1 person
Kinda like our puritan based political system?

No....not at all like that. But you know that.

When we start cutting off hands for theft, honor killing our wives because they want a divorce, or sexually mutilating our daughters because they were seen out with a boyfriend....then it will be something similar, but only if our "Puritan" scriptures call for it.

No....not at all like that. But you know that.

When we start cutting off hands for theft, honor killing our wives because they want a divorce, or sexually mutilating our daughters because they were seen out with a boyfriend....then it will be something similar, but only if our "Puritan" scriptures call for it.

Nope instead we lock our "criminals" up and make money off of them.

Beheading is gruesome and so of course the far right Christian loons try to make it seem like all Muslims are violent. Their logic is truly awesome: only Muslims behead, therefore we should assume all Muslims behead. Or, in the alternative, if someone is beheaded its because of Islamic faith condoning it. Really, just top notch stuff right there.

And don't deny it. Hell, that logic is right here in this thread.

Reactions: 4 people
Nope instead we lock our "criminals" up and make money off of them.

So you're on record as preferring hand-cutting. Cool. Always good to know where a man stands.

How about honor killing, genital mutilation, or gang-rape as a punishment for adultery? Cool with those too?

Odds that the mainstream media has been directed to quietly "put a lid" on it by one of the many "advisors" in the Executive Branch tied to the Muslim Brotherhood?

Workplace violence....just like Nadal Hasan and Ft. Hood.

LOL

paranoidskitzoLOGO.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Beheading is gruesome and so of course the far right Christian loons try to make it seem like all Muslims are violent. Their logic is truly awesome: only Muslims behead, therefore we should assume all Muslims behead. Or, in the alternative, if someone is beheaded its because of Islamic faith condoning it. Really, just top notch stuff right there.

They behead more than anyone else I've heard of since the Inquisition. The Islam faith was written by a bunch of men botching Muhammad to serve their own purpose.

So let's not be so general. Are you ready to say there's no way Alton Nolen's religious affiliation may not have played a role in what happened?

First....I've forwarded no religious position here. I'm a Wiccan for all you know.

The difference being, the Holy Text of no other faith specifically calls for beheading non-believers, rape as a means of subjugation, or the conversion, submission, or death of members of any other faith. The Muslims actively pursue a non-compete clause regarding other religions.

You can deal with logic if you wish, though as an attorney you should know fact is much more relevant.

If someone is suggesting that "all Muslims behead", then I'm not personally seeing it. I'm certainly not of that belief myself.

But, I don't think it's unreasonable to raise the question of whether or not this particular individual's conversion influenced his actions.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back