Beauty and the Beast (March 17, 2017)

When you hear one of those old Disney songs that you used to you sang along to with your now adult kids when they were little...It hits you right in the heart. You're a heartless robot if it doesn't. I tear up every time I hear "Part of your world" from the Little Mermaid or "Tale as old as time" from Beauty and the Beast.

I agree, some of them just grab ya. Call it weird but I love most of the songs/music from Lion king, and that song from Pocahantas (color of the wind??).

New TV Spot!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ENUYTXlJg[/youtube]

The amount of autotune they used on Emma Watson singing if that was her is very noticeable. I hope they don't do that the entire movie.

On another note, John Legend and Ariana Grande are officially doing the Beauty And The Beast score for the movie.

Ariana Grande to try and outdo Celine Dion.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgYEJHJXFB4[/youtube]

The amount of autotune they used on Emma Watson singing if that was her is very noticeable. I hope they don't do that the entire movie.

On another note, John Legend and Ariana Grande are officially doing the Beauty And The Beast score for the movie.

Ariana Grande to try and outdo Celine Dion.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgYEJHJXFB4[/youtube]

Nobody will ever beat Celine and Peabo on that song.

Reactions: 1 person
Great movie,me and my daughter went tonight. We were singing along

I saw your post in the pub about it, and didn't want to put this in that thread. I sang along also, but my bunch had a different reaction, they all turned away like they didn't know me. Haha

Saw it tonight...Luke Evans was really good in the Gaston role. Wife loved it, 8 year old did well even though it was over 2 hours long..I liked it but I think I would have had an unknown with a better voice play Belle (and I really like Emma Watson but she seemed like the weak link to me) overall 7/10 probably will get some Oscar noms for song and costumes

Last edited:
Saw it tonight...Luke Evans was really good in the Gaston role. Wife loved it, 8 year old did well even though it was over 2 hours long..I liked it but I think I would have had an unknown with a better voice play Belle (and I really like Emma Watson but she seemed like the weak link to me) overall 7/10 probably will get some Oscar noms for song and costumes

I like Evans, good actor. I'm not a big fan of Watson, she did okay, but the cartoon Belle is prettier 😜

Does anyone remember the controversy of the original that some of the female characters showed too much cleavage?

Funny how times have changed.

I saw your post in the pub about it, and didn't want to put this in that thread. I sang along also, but my bunch had a different reaction, they all turned away like they didn't know me. Haha

Our whole theater was singing Be out Guest..... it was pretty cool

Our whole theater was singing Be out Guest..... it was pretty cool

We ate at Be Our Guest at Disney this past Christmas...I got up at 3am 6 months ahead of our trip because it sells out so quickly..huge bill but it was worth it cause it knocked an item off wife's bucket list..she got to meet The Beast and have her pic with him...and of course we had the grey stuff :)

VN Store

Back