Beauty and the Beast (March 17, 2017)

To anyone that posted in this thread

mancard.jpg

OK I admit I'm taking my wife to Disney at Christmas and looking forward to dining at Be Our Guest :)

To anyone that posted in this thread

mancard.jpg

OK I admit I'm taking my wife to Disney at Christmas and looking forward to dining at Be Our Guest :)

I want my card back, but not until after I watch Finding Dory.

Reactions: 1 person
it's pretty much a documented fact that '89-'99 is known as the Disney Renaissance. it wasn't just some rando blog writer who made it up.

Yep... Disney was struggling through the 80's. Little Mermaid sparked the 'Renaissance'. It's widely acknowledged.

I could write a pick an era, write a blog and say it's "dicumented"

Are you just wanting to argue? Everybody that knows anything about Disney's animated movies, knows that the era beginning with The Little Mermaid is considered the renaissance of Disney animation...Also I don't give a crap what anybody thinks of me..I love Disney movies and I love going to Disney world. I used to sing all the songs from Beauty and the Beast, The little Mermaid, Aladdin and The Lion King to my kids when they were little. I knew them all by heart. I would love to see Aladdin, Pocahontas and Hunchback updated to live action. We went and watched Cinderella and loved it. I didn't get to see The Jungle book, but I will as soon as it is out on DVD.

Reactions: 3 people
I think the little mermaid is kinda hot for a cartoon, just saying 😁

I kinda feel sorry for someone if they can't enjoy a movie like this since it isn't manly enough for them. Really should work on your confidence if you believe enjoying a Disney movie means you are not a man. Beauty and the Beast is at TPAC in Nashville this weekend and I can't wait to go.

Side note: I had to look up who Raquel Welch and Sofia Loren were.

Are you just wanting to argue? Everybody that knows anything about Disney's animated movies, knows that the era beginning with The Little Mermaid is considered the renaissance of Disney animation...Also I don't give a crap what anybody thinks of me..I love Disney movies and I love going to Disney world. I used to sing all the songs from Beauty and the Beast, The little Mermaid, Aladdin and The Lion King to my kids when they were little. I knew them all by heart. I would love to see Aladdin, Pocahontas and Hunchback updated to live action. We went and watched Cinderella and loved it. I didn't get to see The Jungle book, but I will as soon as it is out on DVD.

I'm with you, buddy. You do you.

I have a feeling all of those films will be made into live action at some point. The Lion King is my all time favorite Disney film and it happened during the Renaissance.

Reactions: 2 people
I think we can all admit we grew up with Disney movies and loved them. Some of the best music came from these movies. I got chills hearing that music again in the beginning of the trailer.

Reactions: 4 people
I think we can all admit we grew up with Disney movies and loved them. Some of the best music came from these movies. I got chills hearing that music again in the beginning of the trailer.

Tale as old as time
Circle of Life
Part of your World
Colors of the Wind

To name a few. Disney knows how to hit the spot.

Tale as old as time
Circle of Life
Part of your World
Colors of the Wind

To name a few. Disney knows how to hit the spot.

You've never had a friend like me...Robin nailed it playing Genie..."INFINITE COSMIC POWERS!!..ittybitty living space" 😁

When you hear one of those old Disney songs that you used to you sang along to with your now adult kids when they were little...It hits you right in the heart. You're a heartless robot if it doesn't. I tear up every time I hear "Part of your world" from the Little Mermaid or "Tale as old as time" from Beauty and the Beast.

When you hear one of those old Disney songs that you used to you sang along to with your now adult kids when they were little...It hits you right in the heart. You're a heartless robot if it doesn't. I tear up every time I hear "Part of your world" from the Little Mermaid or "Tale as old as time" from Beauty and the Beast.
I got fired up hearing "beauty and the beast " play in the background of those previews.

I got fired up hearing "beauty and the beast " play in the background of those previews.

I'm not ashamed to say it...me too. I turn into a big embarrassing kid every time as soon as I get on Main street. I love Disney. And I can't wait to take my grandkids. If my two married younguns ever get to producing any 😀

Not going to lie I really enjoyed watching the Cinderella remake with my daughter and I loved the Jungle Book. Seeing the animals talk was a little strange, but once you got past that it was awesome!

VN Store

Back