Battlefield 5 (Full reveal on 05/06/2016)

I meeled a guy using a shovel last night..........it was very rewarding

I was on the receiving end several times. I don't worry about it, I know there's college kids who have been playing this nonstop since it came out and are pretty familiar with the controls. I've got about an hour so far. I do want to kill someone while on horseback. Did win all the matches and got my kd up to 3 on the last one.

DDOS attack.....have no idea if they are still down or not.

I was informed I had to reset my PSN password last week, is that the result of hacking?

This kind of junk is another reason I've stopped buying games pre release or day of. I'll wait for Black Friday deals. There will be so many patches and kinks to work out. Plus these dumb attacks tend to occur on releases.

I was informed I had to reset my PSN password last week, is that the result of hacking?

This kind of junk is another reason I've stopped buying games pre release or day of. I'll wait for Black Friday deals. There will be so many patches and kinks to work out. Plus these dumb attacks tend to occur on releases.

Don't think so

I have had about 4 password reset request emails every week for about 4 months.

Servers are down. At least for me anyway. Couldn't find a match to save my life. Anyone familiar with the sniper rifle you start with if you choose the scout class? Damn thing wouldn't shoot. I spawned once with no weapon at all. That was fun.

Servers still down? I downloaded the beta but haven't been able to connect yet.

Makes no sense that there are a ton of empty servers and then 40 people waiting for games already in progress.

So I guess there isn't anything wrong with me, sniper rifles have apparently been complete trash on the One for some time now. I couldn't get the gun to fire by hitting the button, if I held the trigger down it would eventually fire but of course the guy would be half a mile away by then.

Switched the button layout to lefty and I can snipe now. Nothing better than sniping a guy off a horse. Game is fun.

I got Flame Thrower twice last night by 2 different peeps. Also got my head cut off by guy on a horse. lol... I love this game

played a few rounds last night - great looking game and definitely has the BF DNA - felt right at home from logging so many hours on BF4.

Like others have said, melee attacks are satisfyingly brutal! I'm still trying to get my first pig sticker bayonet charge kill.

Really neat to be in the middle of the chaos when a sand storm kicks up - never experienced anything quite like this is gaming before.

The problem is two fold - 1, it's really hard to see/know when a guy is down (they have to actually call for help or the medic doesn't know) and 2 - they give dead guys the ability to skip revival - which you know everyone is doing

The problem is two fold - 1, it's really hard to see/know when a guy is down (they have to actually call for help or the medic doesn't know) and 2 - they give dead guys the ability to skip revival - which you know everyone is doing

I always call for help. I did not realize you have to for them to see you. Thanks.

Only thing I've done so far is snipe. If I die and I'm on a rock and my teammates are forever away I'm not calling for help. I'd rather just respwwn and move on.

The rock area above F is great spot to snipe, you can help hold F and G and if you're any good hit a few guys by D and C.

I've hit some crazy good shots so far. Just destroyed 3 guys trying to cap D, all were hiding under the train cart. Funny to watch two of them get nervous after their buddy got his head blown off.

VN Store

Back