Battlefield 5 (Full reveal on 05/06/2016)

I downloaded this morning and played for about 15 min. before heading to work.
6.16GB... I loved it, for the 15 min I played, I loved it....
Some guys were already leveled all the way up for the BETA...
Just tried conquest and I never play conquest, I always play Rush.
It's fun. I think all will like BETA.....

After playing for a couple of hours last night, the only thing I can see that it shares with Battlefront is the UI and the icons. Felt like a Battlefield game to me and had a lot of fun with it. It is a beta and you only get one map, but it's still a day one buy for me. The sounds and graphics are amazing and something I expected with a game from this series.

Played more last night and enjoyed it. Will wait for a sale since BF4 was so F'd at launch.

Cant imagine it being on sale for anything less than 38 anytime soon. Will end up paying 38 with GCU at Best Buy since 20% off and 10 dollar preorder rewards certificate.

Played some PC beta last night and it definitely feels different, but it ran very smooth for a beta IMO. The beta map is way to big. I know it's BF but having to run 3 minutes to an objective is a little over kill.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

I punished so many people with the Maxims. I only played medic class but I'll hop around on the guns to see how they are. I suck at flying so I guess I'll just watch those guys. Haven't meeled or bayoneted anyone yet. Soon, very soon.

I punished so many people with the Maxims. I only played medic class but I'll hop around on the guns to see how they are. I suck at flying so I guess I'll just watch those guys. Haven't meeled or bayoneted anyone yet. Soon, very soon.

I meeled a guy using a shovel last night..........it was very rewarding

VN Store

Back