Battlefield 5 (Full reveal on 05/06/2016)

That looks amazing, might have to finally get a PS4 . BTW was that character Joseph Gordon-Levitt? Looked like it to me.

OMG thank you!! Please CoD follow course and go back to the WW games.

While no doubt that trailer was running on a high end PC, I'm still getting this game on PS4. That looked incredible!

I only saw a couple of clips that appeared to be actual gameplay with the rest being theatrics. Still, this looks promising! I hope this brings back the lost art of dogfighting; biplane dogfights are incredibly fun

I only saw a couple of clips that appeared to be actual gameplay with the rest being theatrics. Still, this looks promising! I hope this brings back the lost art of dogfighting; biplane dogfights are incredibly fun

This is what I'm looking forward to most. I could fly helicopters pretty well on battlefield games but never took the time to master planes.

If they have decent airplane combat in BF1 I'll probably spend more time on that than anything else.

Anyone know if they make a flight sim joystick for Xbox One like they do for pc?

This is what I'm looking forward to most. I could fly helicopters pretty well on battlefield games but never took the time to master planes.

If they have decent airplane combat in BF1 I'll probably spend more time on that than anything else.

Anyone know if they make a flight sim joystick for Xbox One like they do for pc?

I have never been good with air vehicles, I am going to try my hardest in this Battlefield. Maybe I will be good on a horse lol

This does look amazing....

Just to let you all know, I started a server Saturday on xbox1.
It's a RUSH server.... Just look up zN1T3zW4LK32z

Thread name change to Battlefield 1 please

Also:
Excited to see Battlefield™ 1 in action? Tune in on June 12 at 02:00PM PT for Battlefield Squads, where 64-players will take part in the first-ever livestream of Battlefield 1 gameplay. Battlefield community members BATTLEFIELD FRIENDS – NOOB and StoneMountain64 will be serving as Team Captains, and their team rosters will include some of the most well-known YouTubers and Twitch streamers around, as well as a few special guests.
https://www.battlefield.com/squads?...social&cid=6094&ts=1464717689065&sf46663817=1

VN Store

Back