Battlefield 4

Okay, boom! On sale on Amazon for $48.99 - $25 gift certificate and another credit and it's free to me!

I guess it will be here some time next week. Now I'll probably buy a sports game locally. Either 2k14 or Madden.

I got this game and COD for Christmas. I played through COD and started playing online but I was relatively underwhelmed. I haven't played a BF game since the orig 1942 (and the modern warfare mod for it) on PC back in like 02-03. Time to roll up the sleeves and see what's going on these days.

I got this game and COD for Christmas. I played through COD and started playing online but I was relatively underwhelmed. I haven't played a BF game since the orig 1942 (and the modern warfare mod for it) on PC back in like 02-03. Time to roll up the sleeves and see what's going on these days.

Ps4?

Anybody want to get a VN squad together this afternoon?? Schultzmeier1 is my GT if y'all do. Ill also check back here to see if anyone has posted about it.

Anybody want to get a VN squad together this afternoon?? Schultzmeier1 is my GT if y'all do. Ill also check back here to see if anyone has posted about it.

I might play some tonight. Really enjoying this game, but the snipers who sit up on 500ft buildings are really starting to piss me off.

I might play some tonight. Really enjoying this game, but the snipers who sit up on 500ft buildings are really starting to piss me off.
I don't prefer sniping from up there honestly. Ill send you a party invite or something if I see you on

If you keep moving its pretty hard for them to hit you. I haven't had much problem with them. Its the snipers on the ground that get me while Im engaged with someone else that always pisses me off.

Keep moving and spotting them. Any little bird pilot worth a damn eats roof snipers for lunch

If you guys are on PS4 hit me up gamertag : Gannistan, id really like to run w/ a group inconquest or atleast have a few guys decent that comunicate in boats/ helicopters... its hard riding shotgun gunning away and ray charles is flying

VN Store

Back