Battlefield 4

Progression as in rank or accumulating weapons? I'm level 51 and I do a series of things for leveling. I do basic team deathmatch and pistol only rounds to get weapons, attachments, and battlepacks. Once you get weapons maxed out you can start getting service stars pretty easily which add 5000 points to a round. I also stick to support and assault as the medpacks/ammo crates can get you a ton of points as well. I play conquest when using boosts/double xp days and the points rack up and you can level fast. The other day I went from 47 to 50 rather quickly just sitting in an APC smoking people with the cannon and tow missiles for vehicles.

Thanks! I will try that because I am sick of my guns!

I don't get it. I have played for nearly 6 hours total. Both conquest and TDM and playing well. I haven't gotten a single new gun. What am I doing wrong or is this game just a buggy pile of junk?

I don't get it. I have played for nearly 6 hours total. Both conquest and TDM and playing well. I haven't gotten a single new gun. What am I doing wrong or is this game just a buggy pile of junk?

What's your psn ID and I'll tell you

You should be close to the SCAR H. How it works is to unlock guns, you need to use weapons that tree, ie using and getting points with pistols unlocks pistols, sane goes for assault rifles etc.

Reactions: 1 person
I really haven't been playing this game much. What are boosts?

I really haven't been playing this game much. What are boosts?

Random battlepack upgrades that give you +25 percent and even +50 percent exp for an hour of game play

How are the glitches and server issues? Im hoping they get them cleared up before I step foot on the battlefield.

How are the glitches and server issues? Im hoping they get them cleared up before I step foot on the battlefield.

I've only got one blue screen in the last month or so, they've seemingly got that end of things under control and are working on weapon balance and such.

They really need to turn down the carbines IMO.

DICE has released patch notes for the latest Battlefield 4 patch on PS4.

Published on Jan 14, 2014

DICE continues to work on addressing issues with Battlefield 4 on PS4, Xbox One, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 and has announced that a new Battlefield 4 patch for PS4 will be available today.

"We are rolling out a new update for Battlefield 4 on PS4 in order to address some stability and balancing issues," said DICE in a post on Battlenet.
"You might need to restart the game to have the update install."
The list of issues that this new PS4 Battlefield 4 patch will fix are as follows:
Various fixes for improving general stability
Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rouge Transmission and Operation Locker
Fixed issue with player spawning under the map in Lancang Dam
Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons
Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before
Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)
EU Players: Fixed bug where game wouldn’t start when when the console was running in any of these languages: Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Czech, Brazilian Portuguese
Fix for bug where it looked like soldier was dying with 1 health instead of 0
Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done

No second counter measure for jets or choppers lol? So you had 1 (ecm, flares) vs 12 enemies and still only get 1 even though there are x2+8 the enemies. And yes nerf the mbt law

I think you should get four counters and that is it until you land and reload for an extended period

I think you should get four counters and that is it until you land and reload for an extended period

I wish they would change it to how they had it in BF2 for the PC. You could reload ordanance and even have a repair if you flew by the carrier or landing strip slowly.

I wish they would change it to how they had it in BF2 for the PC. You could reload ordanance and even have a repair if you flew by the carrier or landing strip slowly.

That's reasonable. Choppers seem to be fairly balanced to me in 4, but people are going to wine until they're buffed to near invincibility again.

VN Store

Back