Battlefield 4

I'll be on Saturday morning after the EPL games if anyone else is around....and has power

I think I'm still level 1. I played a few rounds the other day. It's fun, but there's an adjustment period to the new maps. The map that's mostly water suuuuucks.

This won't get any serious playtime until I finish AC4 and the campaign on KZ4.

Are the maps smaller on PS3? It may take a while longer to progress if there's nearly 1/3 as many people to kill in a round.

Got KWebb's FR. Where the rest of you at?

They're a bit smaller, the mayhem level is certainly lower on PS3 vs PS4

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing for this game. I don't like it when it's too hectic. But it probably means fewer kills to rack up points.

It could also mean objectives are easier to capture, so maybe that offsets. Anyway, I didn't know about XP boosts, so thanks, rocky. Though I doubt I've earned any yet, since I'm still level 1 or 2.

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing for this game. I don't likoe it when it's too hectic. But it probably means fewer kills to rack up points.

It could also mean objectives are easier to capture, so maybe that offsets. Anyway, I didn't know about XP boosts, so thanks, rocky. Though I doubt I've earned any yet, since I'm still level 1 or 2.

Definitely takes a little getting used to, but going back to 32 player would probably bore me

Admittedly I know nothing about BF4, or really the BF series in general.

However, I'm attempting to play on 360 (I know - my first problem), and is it really damn near impossible to play with friends? I spent half an hour trying to get onto the same team as my brother earlier. Even when it would let me join, it would put us on different teams.

Perhaps I missed something, but am I missing something?

Admittedly I know nothing about BF4, or really the BF series in general.

However, I'm attempting to play on 360 (I know - my first problem), and is it really damn near impossible to play with friends? I spent half an hour trying to get onto the same team as my brother earlier. Even when it would let me join, it would put us on different teams.

Perhaps I missed something, but am I missing something?
They screwed the pooch in that aspect. BF3 was set up about perfectly. Your best bet is to find a half full server

Reactions: 1 person
it would be like China Rising before it got released to everybody. Maps too big for less than 30 or so on a team

Reactions: 1 person
The least they could've done is brought back good maps

Whats the 4 again? Isnt it metro, caspian, omen, and firestorm? Wish they woulda remade bazaar and sienne. Believe if they would have used siennes whole map like in rush it would be fun with 64 players

Bf4 is amazing. Progression is too damn slow though. Still on my first gun.

Progression as in rank or accumulating weapons? I'm level 51 and I do a series of things for leveling. I do basic team deathmatch and pistol only rounds to get weapons, attachments, and battlepacks. Once you get weapons maxed out you can start getting service stars pretty easily which add 5000 points to a round. I also stick to support and assault as the medpacks/ammo crates can get you a ton of points as well. I play conquest when using boosts/double xp days and the points rack up and you can level fast. The other day I went from 47 to 50 rather quickly just sitting in an APC smoking people with the cannon and tow missiles for vehicles.

Whats the 4 again? Isnt it metro, caspian, omen, and firestorm? Wish they woulda remade bazaar and sienne. Believe if they would have used siennes whole map like in rush it would be fun with 64 players

Those are the 2 I would've added as well. Or a few Aftermath maps.

VN Store

Back