Bates Motel

Season 2 Premiers TONIGHT!!

1002382_598521423558447_660586706_n.jpg

I missed the first season of this, but I have been seeing a lot of ads for it. The first season is on Netflix streaming so I think I am going to record this and catch up.

Thanks for the heads up, my Mondays are getting too full show wise.

I usually record shows like this on DVR during the re-air as most cable shows have a west coast airing later at night except for MTV and Teen Wolf which pisses me off! :banghead2:

I usually record shows like this on DVR during the re-air as most cable shows have a west coast airing later at night except for MTV and Teen Wolf which pisses me off! :banghead2:

Yeah I have this set for 12:30, I noticed the have their version of the Talking Dead now too. I have The Voice, Almost Human, The Following, Archer, and The Blacklist tonight.

I need to rewatch last seasons last couple of episodes, I'm obviously forgetting some things that happened.

Trying to copy the Walking Dead with the after show idea.

Anyone catch episode 2 last night? Anyone else think Dylan is going to end up getting killed somehow by the time is over?

Anyone catch episode 2 last night? Anyone else think Dylan is going to end up getting killed somehow by the time is over?

Can't help but think half the town will end up dead. Dylan does seem like a likely candidate though with everything he's involved in.

A&E’s ‘Bates Motel’ Renewed For Third Season

A&E’s ‘Bates Motel’ Renewed For Third Season

Midway thought its second-season run, A&E Network’s drama Bates Motel has been renewed for a 10-episode third season to begin production in the fall. The contemporary Psycho prequel series debuted to 3 million Live+same day viewers last season, with its second season opener inching up. With DVR viewing factored in, the Season 2 premiere averaged 4.6 million viewers in Live+7 as Bates Motel continues to be A&E’s top-rated drama series in adults 18-49. “The incredible A&E writing team and talented Bates Motel cast has made this series one of the most compelling original dramas on television,” said A&E EVP David McKillop. Episode 6 of Bates Motel‘s 10-episode second season airs tonight. The series shifted to 9 PM at the beginning of the season to launch new drama Those Who Kill but moved back to its old 10 PM slot after Those Who Kill was pulled following two low-rated airings. (It has since been relaunched on sibling LMN.) Bates Motel stars Vera Farmiga as Norma Bates and Freddie Highmore as Norman. Universal Television is producing, with Carlton Cuse and Kerry Ehrin executive producing.

VN Store

Back