Bates Motel

Who was burning at the end of the episode? Did I miss something?

I just noticed this question, sorry if you already found out. In case you didn't, it was retaliation for the burned guy in the car earlier in the episode. The sex trade cop said something about, stuff like the first guy getting burned takes care of itself. Obviously the town is pretty screwed up.

I like that it's showing the evolution of Norman, but not making that the sole driving force of the show. The other little subplots make the show even more interesting. Very enjoyable so far.

I just noticed this question, sorry if you already found out. In case you didn't, it was retaliation for the burned guy in the car earlier in the episode. The sex trade cop said something about, stuff like the first guy getting burned takes care of itself. Obviously the town is pretty screwed up.

Yeah, I was ignored by everyone for a week after I asked the question. But I found out in the last episode. Thanks for all of your help. :p

FWIW, I still would smash.

Yeah, I was ignored by everyone for a week after I asked the question. But I found out in the last episode. Thanks for all of your help. :p

FWIW, I still would smash.

I would too, she screams desperate dirty girl.

I would too, she screams desperate dirty girl.

Just the little things she does in her facial expressions and the way she moves would drive me crazy. She isn't overly hot, but those little things are appealing to me.

And don't worry, I got the hints that you were ignoring me.

Just the little things she does in her facial expressions and the way she moves would drive me crazy. She isn't overly hot, but those little things are appealing to me.

And don't worry, I got the hints that you were ignoring me.

I agree 100%. She's ok looking, but she is sexy as hell.

Somehow I didn't see it, you know I'd never ignore my tatercakes.

Too weird?

Poor guys that come in here tomorrow, all they want is to talk Bates Motel. Instead they get your perverse fantasys.

Poor guys that come in here tomorrow, all they want is to talk Bates Motel. Instead they get your perverse fantasys.

My perverse fantasies? You're the one dreaming about me tying you up in your dreams. But don't worry most everyone ignores this thread anyhow. :)

My perverse fantasies? You're the one dreaming about me tying you up in your dreams. But don't worry most everyone ignores this thread anyhow. :)

You know good and well that was real life, stop acting like you ain't fancy. :) people ignore most of my threads, I'm not a very likable guy.

You know good and well that was real life, stop acting like you ain't fancy. :) people ignore most of my threads, I'm not a very likable guy.

You should bring back your old yearbook photo that used to be your avy. It might help. But idk.

I think that's what initially scared people, baby Skeletor isn't helping. The name probably doesn't help either. Maybe cuddlyjerry20 with a fluffy bunny as my avy would help.

A&E Renews ‘Bates Motel’ For Season 2

NEW YORK – April 8, 2013 – A&E Network has picked up a second season of the acclaimed drama series, “Bates Motel” starring Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore from executive producers Carlton Cuse and Kerry Ehrin, it was announced today by Bob DeBitetto, President and General Manager of A&E Network and BIO Channel. The premiere of “Bates Motel” garnered 4.5 million total viewers and 2.5 million adults 25-54 and 18-49, based on Live+7 viewership, making it the most-watched original drama debut in the key demos in the network’s history.

“Bates Motel’ has garnered critical acclaim and a loyal audience in its first few weeks,” said DeBitetto. “With superb writing and exceptional acting, led by the critically acclaimed performances of Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore, we’re incredibly excited to see where Carlton and Kerry take Norma and Norman Bates next.”

Season two of “Bates Motel” will begin pre-production later this year on ten new episodes slated to premiere in 2014.

Full Article:A&E Renews ‘Bates Motel’ For Season 2

Last edited:

VN Store

Back