Bates Motel

Anyone caught up? Thought the last two episodes were pretty great! Ready to see where they go from here next season.

I'm on episode 7 of season 4 and toward the end Romero bought a TV and they had the Tennessee-Oregon game from 2010 playing on it lol

Ha! I noticed that too!

I just finished season 4. Those last couple of episodes...WOW!

Tell me about it. Episodes 9 & 10 were so sad, I wasn't expecting all of those events to unfold this season but the directors/producers did a fantastic job. I can't wait to see how everything's going to play out in season 5

Tell me about it. Episodes 9 & 10 were so sad, I wasn't expecting all of those events to unfold this season but the directors/producers did a fantastic job. I can't wait to see how everything's going to play out in season 5

Not trying to be sympathetic to him but I could literally feel Norman's loneliness and desperation in those last moments of episode 10. Being in that huge quiet house by himself, he had NO ONE! He must've felt like the last person on earth. Freddy Highmore is such a good actor! I just wonder where they're going to take the series from here. I hope they keep Vera Farmiga in the show (as a figment of Norman's imagination of course) but damn I hated to see her killed off this soon. I somehow always thought the series' final episode would end with Janet Leigh's character "Marion Crane" showing up to check into the hotel, but I wasn't sure how much time would pass between those events and the events of the show.

Last edited:
Thought the finale was very good. They had the '10 UT/Oregeon game playing on the TV at the bar. They had that game playing once before a couple of seasons ago.

Just binge watched the final season. My god what a show! I'm so pissed that it's over but wow, this show was tremendous! It far exceeded my expectations.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back