Barn TD at the end

Gaffney thinks it was a TD.

That whole last drive Auburn seemed to have quite the helping hand.

Yep. They stopped the clock when a guy’s forward progress was whistled dead in bounds. They stopped a clock when a guy was clearly tackled near the sideline but in bounds. They stopped the clock on the 4th and 4 first down and didn’t start it back until they snapped the ball.

It was close but I think he possessed it just long enough for it to be a catch.

I initially thought "that's not a catch, that's an INT."

But.....watch the guy's body language. He knew he made the catch, and so when the defensive player started off with the ball, he made no effort to catch him.

If there would have been doubt, he would have instantly gone after the ball, but no. He caught it, and he knew he caught it.

But who cares? WWTFA

But.....watch the guy's body language. He knew he made the catch, and so when the defensive player started off with the ball, he made no effort to catch him.

If there would have been doubt, he would have instantly gone after the ball, but no. He caught it, and he knew he caught it.

But who cares? WWTFA
Watch it again
The Barn receiver does react and starts to chase the Vol defender

But who cares? WWTFA

He caught it at first but i dont think he controlled it, just kinda let momentum take it down, I think thats why he did act that way.

That whole last drive of Auburn smelled of some home cookin on the plains. Luckily we wouldn't let'em.

TVFBwS.gif

Never had possession of the ball and should of been an interception.

Blown call on out of bounds tackle call that was not. Tackled in field of play clock should of keep running.

Officiating sucked the last couple of minutes. Both plays should be reported to SEC.

VN Store

Back