Bama swag in Fayetteville Tn.

Had to make a quick trip to Fayetteville today. Had as much Alabama swag as they did Tennessee in the Walmart. Absolutely ridiculous!!! Yes I realize it’s just over the state line but you won’t see Tennessee stuff in Alabama Walmarts

Nothing new. All of southern middle Tennessee is that way. Heck, Columbia has Alabama and Michigan gear in it's stores besides the Tennessee stuff. Lincoln County's football coach that took them to all those state championships played for Bear Bryant. Louis Thompson I believe?

I will say, you can find UT stuff in Athens and Decatur. Not as much, but there's some. Alot of UT alumni in north Alabama.

My brother was Coach Askins assistant coach in basketball.
I graduated FC 85, Coach Askins was cool , he had some off the wall quotes. Coach Carson took over for him a few years after I graduated. And there are lots of Bammers around, one day they may find a cure.

Had to make a quick trip to Fayetteville today. Had as much Alabama swag as they did Tennessee in the Walmart. Absolutely ridiculous!!! Yes I realize it’s just over the state line but you won’t see Tennessee stuff in Alabama Walmarts
There is some in Huntsville, but not an equal amount

Reactions: Flipdaddy

You see this all over Middle. Started with Fulmer.

Lol...yep our Walmart sucks ....But you will never she Tennessee stuff in bama ..In the Huntsville the only place I've ever saw UT stuff was in hibbets stores.Even the alumni halls don't have at bridge Street ..Lawson's in Fayetteville has best UT stuff in town ...Hibbets here doesn't even have a lot ...The window displays are all Ut at Lawson's ...Place called Cahoots in Fayetteville you should drive up to have a steak

Lol...yep our Walmart sucks ....But you will never she Tennessee stuff in bama ..In the Huntsville the only place I've ever saw UT stuff was in hibbets stores.Even the alumni halls don't have at bridge Street ..Lawson's in Fayetteville has best UT stuff in town ...Hibbets here doesn't even have a lot ...The window displays are all Ut at Lawson's ...Place called Cahoots in Fayetteville you should drive up to have a steak
Cahoots was our go to place for years. Sat in a jail cell many times. Still target it on our visits to the area. Started with them before they changed from the Lamplighter way back in the day down the street a bit. Partial to their Mexican fare too.

In my trips through Alabama I only see Auburn and Alabama shart, and life-sized (miniature) Nick Saban cardboard cutouts everywhere. ..

VN Store

Back