Bama swag in Fayetteville Tn.

Flipdaddy

Had to make a quick trip to Fayetteville today. Had as much Alabama swag as they did Tennessee in the Walmart. Absolutely ridiculous!!! Yes I realize it’s just over the state line but you won’t see Tennessee stuff in Alabama Walmarts

Had to make a quick trip to Fayetteville today. Had as much Alabama swag as they did Tennessee in the Walmart. Absolutely ridiculous!!! Yes I realize it’s just over the state line but you won’t see Tennessee stuff in Alabama Walmarts
I grew up there. it's always been a divided town, even when we were kicking their butts in the 90's.

Yeah it was worse a few years ago there. A lot of refugees from Huntsville too.

Reactions: Flipdaddy
I ask bammer fans I see around here in east TN the same question: " So you're a huge bama fan right, been one your whole life I'd assume.. so quick trivia question, who was the last head coach to win a natty at Bama before Nick Saban and what year was it?" About 95% percent do not know! You get answers like "he won one at LSU right?" or "uhhhh Bear Bryant?"

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I will never see if the Bamites carry Vol stuff in their WMs. My last stop at a WM (Den of Satan) was April 9 of 2007. I recommend it highly.

This has been the norm in Fayetteville for awhile. It is a bordering town

It was probably returned merchandise that was on clearance 👍

Reactions: VolDave53
Can we come up with some legislation to give Fayetteville to Alabama ? Sounds like they deserve each other.

Well, Franklin County, Tennessee seceded from the State of Tennessee and joined Alabama (I think for 3 days?) when Tennessee was slow to join the Confederate Movement. That's why, when a new high school was built in 1950, we became the Franklin County Rebels.

His run ended when everybody can get money to their players without consequence. How man years did we hear Saban talking about development is why everybody went to Bama, but social media showed Tide players riding around in hemi Chargers and with a spray of hundred dollar bills in cash.

Reactions: 007Racer

VN Store

Back