Bama is Beatable

and Davey Crockett will have a huge win over the Mexicans...Great win but how bad is Auburn now. LSU just killed Georgia, Iowa State just beat West Virginia. Lets see what happens at South Carolina, Missouri, Kentucky, Vanderbilt. There is now HOPE...

Win TOP the best defense can be a good offense because Crimson Tide like the Super Rams can easily score more than 33 points for all games.
Keep the game close game into the 4th quarter,protect the ball also execute for most of the game which goes with play great from start to the end. While it's still a longshot for the Rebuilding Vols to defeat the Best College Football team no doubt they have some confidence and some momentum because of this needed breakthrough win vs a Ranked favored SEC foe.

I really want to see a watchable close entertaining game for all 4 quarters that's the 2nd best outcome after the longshot upset win and I am guessing Alabama is 30 point favorites could be higher, along with the Crimson Tide has a FPI 97 percent chance to win.
Last time the game was 4 quarters watchable was this decade and I was at a Church dance which was when Crimson Tide had a certain person that I really don't want to name because of the misery created with the Bush League awful exit.

While Vols are still longshots to win as should be because Nick Saban is 1 of the best Head Coaches in Sports, in College Football, and on God's Green Earth no doubt he and BB the Hoodie would be on Mount Rushmore of Greatest Head Coaches in Team Sports if that was ever made.

Can I humbly request some form of punctuation?

Reactions: VolNExile
Win TOP the best defense can be a good offense because Crimson Tide like the Super Rams can easily score more than 33 points for all games.
Keep the game close game into the 4th quarter,protect the ball also execute for most of the game which goes with play great from start to the end. While it's still a longshot for the Rebuilding Vols to defeat the Best College Football team no doubt they have some confidence and some momentum because of this needed breakthrough win vs a Ranked favored SEC foe.

I really want to see a watchable close entertaining game for all 4 quarters that's the 2nd best outcome after the longshot upset win and I am guessing Alabama is 30 point favorites could be higher, along with the Crimson Tide has a FPI 97 percent chance to win.
Last time the game was 4 quarters watchable was this decade and I was at a Church dance which was when Crimson Tide had a certain person that I really don't want to name because of the misery created with the Bush League awful exit.

While Vols are still longshots to win as should be because Nick Saban is 1 of the best Head Coaches in Sports, in College Football, and on God's Green Earth no doubt he and BB the Hoodie would be on Mount Rushmore of Greatest Head Coaches in Team Sports if that was ever made.
Da fuq

Reactions: CornbreadVol
Yes, they are goliath, but goliath lost in the end. Though they are good, they aren't invincible. Just Sayin ...........

Good? GOOD? I mean, I love being positive and all, but calling Alabama "good" this year is like calling putting men on the moon "decent." And frankly, f the quality of college football team's play could somehow power a rocket to the moon, Alabama's team this year might be the one to send it there. And I don't even know what that MEANS. But I do know that Alabama looks better than "good."

Yes, they are goliath, but goliath lost in the end. Though they are good, they aren't invincible. Just Sayin ...........
They are. Nobody will stay on the field with them if they have their full complement of weapons. It won't be close.

But for this Tennessee team, I just want to see signs of fight. Blow up a few plays. Hit people. Play crazy.

But Bama is the best team in the country, by a very wide margin...

There's 2 chances of beating Bama...none...and friggin none. There is no way in hell we can win this game...but that's...okay. Who CAN beat them ? Today was a great win though and I think this can be the game that finally turns thing around. To come away with a LEGIT SEC win...on the road vs a ranked team? You sense an awakening on Rocky Top. ...and it's stirring through the hills and hollows of the entire state. Shoot, the Giants would have trouble beating this Bama team. It's ridiculous...but we can start working toward getting them next year...and going forward.

Technically any team is “beatable.” But I’ll put it like this. If UT beats Bama next week, it’ll be right up there with App State beating Michigan as the biggest upset in college football history.

Reactions: Sara Clark
OK, as a WVU fan on your boards--I say this with the up most respect.

WTF?

This very well may be Saban's greatest team...ever. Im starting to see real progess with your team. But you should aim to keep it under 50 against them; and thats a moral victory.
As a WVU fan, why are you even taking the time to read and post on our board, when your team just got smashed????

Reactions: beamerman
My hope for next week is nobody gets hurt and we continue to improve. Every one of our last 5 games are winnable and the postseason is back in play (and yeah, I thought our season was shot after FL).

We want bama!
Bama is beatable, but not by us. I am hoping for Tua to start the 4th quarter, and that we are only 2 scores down. That would show that yes, we are improving and the Auburn win was not a fluke. I just want one of the playoff teams, except Ohio State of course, to deny Bama the title. They have enough.

Saints could take them, but it would go into OT. Kamara would need a 100 yds rushing an 100 yds receiving. Maybe even a 100 passing

I mean, we do have Paul Bain so it's not out of the question we can win. The question is by how much does PB want to win by.

Reactions: VolNExile
OK, as a WVU fan on your boards--I say this with the up most respect.

WTF?

This very well may be Saban's greatest team...ever. Im starting to see real progess with your team. But you should aim to keep it under 50 against them; and thats a moral victory.
As a WVU fan, why are you even taking the time to read and post on our board, when your team just got smashed????

Because we are funner here?
pepper.gif
pepper.gif
popcorn.gif

Reactions: VFFL
Oh boy.

We are drunk with joy.

Yes Bama is beatable. They lose one game per season BUT we won't sneak up on them if they read our boards where we claim that we can beat K C Chiefs or any other NFL team
This is bulletin board materials
Let's go quietly to work amd surprise them

VN Store

Back