Bama is Beatable

I guess it is alright to be pumped today if you come back to reality tomorrow. Personnel wise they have us by a lot. We would need them to turn it over four or five times and us score on all of them. Maybe that will happen but right now we or almost anyone else is very close to them in talent and they are deep no one ever gets tired. Their second unit as good as their first almost.

Bama is on another level. Let them think we know we can't win, and if we actually show up like we did today, and every star in the universe is aligned properly, we could win.

Probably not, but this was an actual football team today. If we lose (respectfully) to Bama and win the rest of the games who cares anyways!?

OK, as a WVU fan on your boards--I say this with the up most respect.

WTF?

This very well may be Saban's greatest team...ever. Im starting to see real progess with your team. But you should aim to keep it under 50 against them; and thats a moral victory.

I agree, it may be Saban's best, I'm just stirring the pot here.

Bro, if Tua is playing in the 3rd quarter then that is a huge moral victory for us. A&M is the only game he has played in the 3rd quarter and he hasn’t taken a 4th quarter snap

-This-is-why-we-can39t-have-nice-things-meme-27962.jpg

I admire your enthusiasm and I wish that would happen but if we stay within 21 points of the Tide I would be happy.

VN Store

Back