Bama is Beatable

Guys I have been watching the board for years and haven’t posted or registered until now. I’m going to tell you that I think we are about to shock the world this weekend and I think we run the table which gets us an outside shot to be in the CFP discussion. CJP has us rolling and this train will be hard to stop. Auburn has NFL talent all over the field and we obliterated them. Go Vols and BEAT BAMA!!!

I dunno about us obliterating Auburn. We did give them a little more than they could handle though.

Never say never, but I'll use the Bama game as a measuring stick for how far we have to go to get to that level again.

Our best chance for a bowl game, and maybe even a 7-5 record, starts the following Saturday. What I will be looking for down the stretch is continuous improvement, and the long-missing and recently spotted "fighting spirit" that used to be a hallmark of UT Football. Do that, and we've got a good shot at a bowl game.

I like what this staff is doing, and I like how this team has responded.

Go Vols.

UT has no chance at the playoff.
You will think differently after Saturday, COACH Pruitt is the real deal. Look at your defense now, he was the master, not Satan. If we run the table and win the SEC Championship game, we have a punchers chance bud.

You will think differently after Saturday, COACH Pruitt is the real deal. Look at your defense now, he was the master, not Satan. If we run the table and win the SEC Championship game, we have a punchers chance bud.

You just fed the Bama troll a porterhouse. Thick one.

Be ready for him to be back here Saturday evening letting you watch him eat it.

Go Vols.

Are you 12 years old?

It could be a very interesting game if the rumor of Tua had his knee scoped is true and out until LSU. At least that is what some of our insiders are posting. We should hear something official tomorrow.

VN Store

Back