Back to the 60s, Police beating college students

I'm sorry, I attempted to take you seriously...............That's a mistake I won't make again

I do find the seemingly outside influence somewhat unsettling. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that outside agitators we're the primary instigators of the protests. I'm just not seeing enough connectable dots to indicate any semblance of criminal conspiracy or subversion. It only takes a few charismatic personalities to influence impressionable young intellectuals who've been told they're future leaders and the brightest of their generation.

When I see our bright future leaders babble about juice boxes and catered lunches being human rights, I'm not convinced of a Marxist conspiracy or any other kind of ideological takeover.

I guess I'll just go ahead and post what Eric Adams said today. I'll also share an article about evidence of professional protesters. What makes Adams' comments speak to me is that he is on the same side of the aisle as these guys. Moreover, even when we see the most vile acts by Democrats, I have NEVER seen Democrats turn on each other or hold a fellow Democrat accountable for his or her actions. The fact that Mayor Adams is calling out "outside agitators" may be a sign that as Mayor of NYC he has had enough of these radical stunts. I hope this is the case, NYC is in desperate need of sanity... more power to you Mayor Adams.

That's Cop City. Is there a connection to the campus protests?
Atlanta was part of my original post that you said had no evidence of. There is the evidence you said did not exist. The evidence for NYC is in my last post two above this one. There ya go.

I guess I'll just go ahead and post what Eric Adams said today. I'll also share an article about evidence of professional protesters. What makes Adams' comments speak to me is that he is on the same side of the aisle as these guys. Moreover, even when we see the most vile acts by Democrats, I have NEVER seen Democrats turn on each other or hold a fellow Democrat accountable for his or her actions. The fact that Mayor Adams is calling out "outside agitators" may be a sign that as Mayor of NYC he has had enough of these radical stunts. I hope this is the case, NYC is in desperate need of sanity... more power to you Mayor Adams.

A friend at lunch today speculated that someone is funding them given how organized and clean their tents are.

I have read and seen these stories........ You made some very specific allegations that aren't supported in any of the articles you linked.

I'll agree and say I believe outside and career protestors were involved. It's New York after all. And seeing protestors, especially those that seek to disrupt aren't from New York doesn't surprise me either.

Now if you're asking me if a believe it possible these were organized by Marxists I would certainly think it possible. I think there are a number of groups possibly working together or independently behind the scenes. Having suspicions and having evidence are yet very different things.

I believe there are some Iranians operating under the direction of Tehran to fan the flames of anti-Israel. The ultimate goals are to make the USA antisemitic, and flood the country with imported and illegally entered wear Iranians and other Islamic people. Who will, due to American stupidity, qualify for public offices in numbers enough to modify our laws and policies. In essence, take over the USA

I have read and seen these stories........ You made some very specific allegations that aren't supported in any of the articles you linked.

I'll agree and say I believe outside and career protestors were involved. It's New York after all. And seeing protestors, especially those that seek to disrupt aren't from New York doesn't surprise me either.

Now if you're asking me if a believe it possible these were organized by Marxists I would certainly think it possible. I think there are a number of groups possibly working together or independently behind the scenes. Having suspicions and having evidence are yet very different things.
Ty for reading. I didn't quote or include you in the other post with respect to the Atlanta evidence. If you go to page seven of this thread you will see the article there. Basically, there were 61 people that were arrested at the "Cop City" riot and the majority of those people were not from Atlanta. I cannot find the further breakdown; however, someone went through the police records for their names. They would be what I call "professional protester." College aged children of rich parents. The kids social media post were anti-capitalist, etc. That's why I used the term Marxist. I just would like for people to understand that these are not grass-roots / organic protests. The college students are even referred to as "useful idiots" by the Palestinians themselves.

There is so much information about "useful idiots" that its unreal:

Adams and the NYPD made similar claims before the arrests that the protest had been co-opted by outside agitators, though did not provide specific evidence to back up that contention.

Adams pointed to protesters breaking into Hamilton Hall at Columbia University, saying some of the tactics and methods have been used across the globe.

Yes, hammers while lacking sophistication are used for breaking and entering around the globe.

Adams could very well be sitting on hard evidence that will incriminate people. He could also realize that this polarized issue can bring forth the worst antisemitism the far left and far right have to offer. It's a zero sum game for Adams with no political win. He could, like politicians so often do during volatile circumstances, be distancing the functions of his office from any partisan stance.

The articles provide a lot of circumstantial statements from politicians and LE. It should absolutely be utilized to obtain probable cause and place suspected agitators under surveillance, so long as no civil rights are violated.

It isn't illegal to co-opt idiots. Start with forensic evidence linking agitators to multiple protests across state lines and you're on to something. Up the ante to forensic evidence of said agitators committing or instigating crimes and you've probably got a federal case. Pull some bank records and link it together financially and you may even have a Rico case.

Without anymore evidence, I just don't see how anyone can call this anything more than probable cause for surveillance at this point.

No. And everybody knew that the military forks up places with toxins, biohazards, and at times, even unexploded ordinance. I never said therewas no pollution or other such problems during the boomer era, as some want to twist my post into saying. I call the tactic pretzel-ing, or Chubby Checker-iing, out of spite.
Ah. I was gonna say you might be eligible for some compensation. Lead paint chips it was then?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
There is a funny story which I think is in the fourth book about a guy who went crazy because he read instructions and warning label on a toothpick box. It was funny the way he wrote it
So Long and Thanks for All the Fish? Been a minute since I read that one though I recall liking Hitchhiker and Restaurant best.

I'm glad you posted this. People need to understand that these protests are not student driven. These are organized and funded by the same Marxist groups that funded the BLM destruction. When people attacked the construction site of the police facility in Atlanta recently, the vast majority of the people arrested were not from Georgia. These people travel from place to place sewing discord. People need to wake up and see this for what is is.

It's both. The useful idiots give outside agitators the opening they need to infiltrate the protests. This is not the same country from 50-60 years ago where protests were contained to people on both sides that wanted to see a better tomorrow for America.

Also, it would not surprise me if this is a faux attempt to save the reputation of the students and the school. If you say outside agitators then most people don't follow-up with who or they will tell you they don't know and wash their hands. That will be good enough for people who don't know how to play detective.

Last edited:
Straight up? I don't believe you and any added effort is useless.
There are arrest records from Cop City.
There are arrest photos from S Florida.
There are statements from Columbia & NYPD.

Plenty of proof of outside agitators at these demonstrations.

VN Store

Back