Back to the 60s, Police beating college students

I went to subway not too long ago. The wrapper has printed on it "Do not eat this wrapper".

Yeah, people now have to be told not to eat paper or drink the liquid out of the car battery.

-------- Brought to you by: Morgan and Morgan: For the People.

Did you ever read hitchhikers guide to the the galaxy?

Reactions: tbh
I'm glad you posted this. People need to understand that these protests are not student driven. These are organized and funded by the same Marxist groups that funded the BLM destruction. When people attacked the construction site of the police facility in Atlanta recently, the vast majority of the people arrested were not from Georgia. These people travel from place to place sewing discord. People need to wake up and see this for what is is.
Soros, Rockefeller foundation, Hollywood pays them well

I'm glad you posted this. People need to understand that these protests are not student driven. These are organized and funded by the same Marxist groups that funded the BLM destruction. When people attacked the construction site of the police facility in Atlanta recently, the vast majority of the people arrested were not from Georgia. These people travel from place to place sewing discord. People need to wake up and see this for what is is.
Got any evidence for that?
Sew discord, eh?

Reactions: NashVol11
Conspiratorial garbage without a hint of real evidence.

Conspiratorial garbage without a hint of real evidence.
Here, I will repost for you too.

Google the arrest records from the Atlanta violent clash. It's all there. Also, Eric Adams (Mayor NYC) said the same today. There ya go. Not garbage, it is called the truth. Leftists hate the truth. I wonder why? 🤣

Google the arrest records from the Atlanta violent clash. It's all there. Also, Eric Adams (Mayor NYC) said the same today. There ya go. Not garbage, it is called the truth. Leftist hate the truth. I wonder why? 🤣
Note I said "real evidence", you have posted none.

Google the arrest records from the Atlanta violent clash. It's all there. Also, Eric Adams (Mayor NYC) said the same today. There ya go. Not garbage, it is called the truth. Leftist hate the truth. I wonder why? 🤣
What's all there? You can't tell us there's evidence then not be able to at least outline to us what that evidence is. You either have it or you don't.

Google the arrest records from the Atlanta violent clash. It's all there. Also, Eric Adams (Mayor NYC) said the same today. There ya go. Not garbage, it is called the truth. Leftists hate the truth. I wonder why? 🤣
That's pretty vague. By Atlanta do you mean this week at Emory?
Is Eric Adams notably honest? He is a politician you know.

What's all there? You can't tell us there's evidence then not be able to at least outline to us what that evidence is. You either have it or you don't.
You can't google? Poor baby. I'm not here to do your homework. Grow up.

So there is no evidence. Ok.
I guess using google to find something takes at least some intelligence. I get it, its a little over your head. Here ya go, I'll be nice and google something for you. EVIDENCE. 🤣 I chose the Atlanta incident because you can turn on any TV channel today and hear Eric Adams comments.

A total of 61 people – most not from Georgia – were indicted for violating the state’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act last week, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

I guess using google to find something takes at least some intelligence. I get it, its a little over your head. Here ya go, I'll be nice and google something for you. EVIDENCE. 🤣 I chose the Atlanta incident because you can turn on any TV channel today and hear Eric Adams comments.

A total of 61 people – most not from Georgia – were indicted for violating the state’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act last week, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
That's Cop City. Is there a connection to the campus protests?

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back