AZ shooting range instructor killed by 9 year old girl shooting an uzi

Speaking of kids shooting:
My little brother graduates from the marine corp next Friday. He is in the middle of something called the crucible right now. 45 miles of hiking and only two meals in a 54 hour span ( if I recall correctly) he also scored 228 out 250 on his shooting. He made expert.

I'm very proud of him.

Carry on

Outstanding. You should be.

We will probably never know due to laws to protect the little girl's identity, but dollars to doughnuts the parents are either some kind of loon survivalists or anti-immigration nuts.

Who the F wants their 9 year old daughter to learn how to shoot an Uzi?

Of course they are.

Who else would not just want their 9 year old girl to learn how to shoot an Uzi, but hangout and watch and video it?

Right wing gun nut loons. Has to be.

Could be left wing dumbasses that know as much about operating Uzi's as you do about economic theory. Thus the utter stupidity of it.

Im sure some left wing, anti gun nut is on the ground digging for this info as we speak to take it political. Maybe they can drag the rest of the little girls life through this ditch along way to further the march.

Never miss a chance to score some points.

Reactions: 1 person
Could be left wing dumbasses that know as much about operating Uzi's as you do about economic theory. Thus the utter stupidity of it.

Im sure some left wing, anti gun nut is on the ground digging for this info as we speak to take it political. Maybe they can drag the rest of the little girls life through this ditch along way to further the march.

Never miss a chance to score some points.

I wouldn't embarrass the poor girl like that, not her fault. The parents, on the other hand, should be subjected to as much public examination and scorn as is possible.

I wouldn't embarrass the poor girl like that, not her fault. The parents, on the other hand, should be subjected to as much public examination and scorn as is possible.

Lets reserve judgment until we know all the facts, don't go acting like the people of Ferguson.

For all we know these parents might just be gun neophytes checking out the sport and the instructor talked them into it.

If your gonna drill their political leanings your gonna drag her into it by default.
You may not but Im sure there are plenty standing in line for the opportunity. Good politics, rite?

Lets reserve judgment until we know all the facts, don't go acting like the people of Ferguson.

For all we know these parents might just be gun neophytes checking out the sport and the instructor talked them into it.

Meh. He's dead now. Time for some politics.

Im curious to this as well.

Where does the instructor land in the conversation. Should he not be the guy stepping in to say "Hey folks, this may not be the best option at this point, lets try this gun."

I would think being the professional involved that his knowledge of that weapon and lack of action would be more pertinent than whether the parents vote R or D.

You let some random gun instructor talk you into having your 9 year old shoot an Uzi, they ought to check into taking all of your kids away from you.

Im curious to this as well.

Where does the instructor land in the conversation. Should he not be the guy stepping in to say "Hey folks, this may not be the best option at this point, lets try this gun."

I would think being the professional involved that his knowledge of that weapon and lack of action would be more pertinent than whether the parents vote R or D.

From what I read in the article, the range promotes it.

1409108278000-Still0826-00010.jpg

Just absolute insanity.

You let some random gun instructor talk you into having your 9 year old shoot an Uzi, they ought to check into taking all of your kids away from you.

Little judgmental without knowing all the facts are we?

That's where your beef should be. Its his job to maintain a safe environment as the instructor. He made an extremely bad decision IMO, that unfortunately cost him his life.

But lets continue to dig and see if the little girls parents voted for Obama. That's the real issue here.

Little judgmental without knowing all the facts are we?

That was someone else's hypothesis, not my own.

Whether they were talked into it by the instructor, or it was their own idea, it strongly suggests utterly irresponsible parenting, and the State's child protection services department should make a full inquiry.

That's where your beef should be. Its his job to maintain a safe environment as the instructor. He made an extremely bad decision IMO, that unfortunately cost him his life.

But lets continue to dig and see if the little girls parents voted for Obama. That's the real issue here.

I don't care who they voted for.

But tell you what, if you can find and link rock solid proof that they voted for Obama, I'll donate $50 to a UT general scholarship fund.

That was someone else's hypothesis, not my own.

Whether they were talked into it by the instructor, or it was their own idea, it strongly suggests utterly irresponsible parenting, and the State's child protection services department should make a full inquiry.

Should happen every time a parent makes a bad decision.
:banghead2:

But tell you what, if you can find and link rock solid proof that they voted for Obama, I'll donate $50 to a UT general scholarship fund.

I'm sure the gun grabbers are already looking for their political affiliation. Don't worry.

You sure?

So it doesn't matter but it does.

We will probably never know due to laws to protect the little girl's identity, but dollars to doughnuts the parents are either some kind of loon survivalists or anti-immigration nuts.

Who the F wants their 9 year old daughter to learn how to shoot an Uzi?

Who else would not just want their 9 year old girl to learn how to shoot an Uzi, but hangout and watch and video it?

Right wing gun nut loons. Has to be.

Rant on bro.

This firing range allows children as young as 8 to shoot. Bad policy imo. Also ignorance on the parents part. Sure the instructor MAY HAVE coaxed them into allowing the girl to shoot the uzi. That does not take blame off the parents. A little common sense should have been used.
Will the shooting range raise the age requirements after this ?

This firing range allows children as young as 8 to shoot. Bad policy imo. Also ignorance on the parents part. Sure the instructor MAY HAVE coaxed them into allowing the girl to shoot the uzi. That does not take blame off the parents. A little common sense should have been used.
Will the shooting range raise the age requirements after this ?

Come on gramps, back in your days of the late 1800's you were packing heat at the tender young age of three.

VN Store

Back