Atlanta Braves Thread - Ryan Klesko Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee he will get chauffeured by boosters, a few free meals and gifts, and then withdraw his name and laugh his azz off.

I don't even think there's that much going on. If he was really talking to people about the job then there's no way he'd be walking around in downtown Knoxville shaking hands while Butch is still employed. Coaches almost never F each other like that.

UNC can get f ucked. I knew they’d skate.

I always assumed they'd get a slap on the wrist, but it's still shocking that a putatively prestigious school like UNC would rather claim that having sham classes is normal university business than take the hit in athletics. I can't wait till the next Tarheel alum starts getting snooty to me about academics in a bar.

I always assumed they'd get a slap on the wrist, but it's still shocking that a putatively prestigious school like UNC would rather claim that having sham classes is normal university business than take the hit in athletics. I can't wait till the next Tarheel alum starts getting snooty to me about academics in a bar.

I don't know if it's an example of tone deafness or just not giving an f (probably the latter) but I love the fact they unveiled the championship banner on the same day all of this comes out.

I don't know if it's an example of tone deafness or just not giving an f (probably the latter) but I love the fact they unveiled the championship banner on the same day all of this comes out.

Something that had been planned for months?

Not defending anything just saying not sure they're supposed to change up last min because the NCAA finally concluded the investigation.

Something that had been planned for months?

Understand that part but just thought they could've balked on yesterday and moved it to the first home game of the season or something. Wouldn't really think there'd be much of a difference on their end.

Just saw a clip on Facebook that 25 years ago today, Sid busted his ass from second and slid in just ahead of the tag at home. Those were exciting times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back