Atlanta Braves Thread - Ryan Klesko Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t let the Cubs-dudgers distract you from the fact that the washington nationaLOLs have NEVER won a playoff series

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly couldn't give a good ****** about the Cubs but it's Go Cubs Go for me this year, at least on the NL side. Just knocked off the team I currently hate the most and next they take on the team I hated the most as a yout. Of the four remaining I'm all in on Houston but if the Yankees were to make it passed them, then I'm hoping for back to back.

Honestly couldn't give a good ****** about the Cubs but it's Go Cubs Go for me this year, at least on the NL side. Just knocked off the team I currently hate the most and next they take on the team I hated the most as a yout. Of the four remaining I'm all in on Houston but if the Yankees were to make it passed them, then I'm hoping for back to back.

💯 Astros are very fun

“While student-athletes likely benefited from the so-called ‘paper courses’ offered by North Carolina, the information available in the record did not establish that the courses were solely created, offered and maintained as an orchestrated effort to benefit student-athletes,” said Greg Sankey, the panel’s chief hearing officer and commissioner of the Southeastern Conference. “The panel is troubled by the university’s shifting positions about whether academic fraud occurred on its campus and the credibility of the Cadwalader report, which it distanced itself from after initially supporting the findings. However, NCAA policy is clear. The NCAA defers to its member schools to determine whether academic fraud occurred and, ultimately, the panel is bound to making decisions within the rules set by the membership.”

Robert-DeNiro-Laughing-Hysterically-In-a-Movie-Theather-In-Cape-Fear.gif

I guarantee he will get chauffeured by boosters, a few free meals and gifts, and then withdraw his name and laugh his azz off.

If it were somehow possible to win a seven game series in less than four games via submission, count out, or knockout...that's what the Astros would do to the Yankees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back