Atlanta Braves Thread - Ryan Klesko Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far there is zero evidence that he can run or throw. He didn’t have one play that entire game where I thought “Now I see the potential.” Maybe he’ll get better but right now I don’t see it.

To be expected in his first start.

It's not always there from the beginning. I'm confident if he got a coach capable of developing QB's as a passer, he would be just fine.

Dobbs was pretty rough passing the ball at first - he was always elite as a runner.

To be expected in his first start.

It's not always there from the beginning. I'm confident if he got a coach capable of developing QB's as a passer, he would be just fine.

Dobbs was pretty rough passing the ball at first - he was always elite as a runner.

It’s not always there from the beginning but for him to get a whole game and never show any flash of greatness at all means you probably have to adjust his ceiling way down. “Fine” is probably the best we could hope for.

It’s not always there from the beginning but for him to get a whole game and never show any flash of greatness at all means you probably have to adjust his ceiling way down. “Fine” is probably the best we could hope for.

Disagree, but I would have zero problem if he turned out "fine."

Nathan Peterman turned out "fine" once he got away from CBJ.

I have to hand it to QD for pulling off the biggest troll job in history today by coming in for one snap when JGs helmet came off and immediately keeping the read option and gaining like 13 yards. Well done.

I have to hand it to QD for pulling off the biggest troll job in history today by coming in for one snap when JGs helmet came off and immediately keeping the read option and gaining like 13 yards. Well done.

Lol and ending up with more rushing yards 😂😂

So for my Vol Hoops heads, how good is this French kid Pons? Sure looks the part in a lot of ways.

(yes, I'm just gonna pretend like the oblong ball sport is already over and I'll wake up in December and see who our new coach is)

So for my Vol Hoops heads, how good is this French kid Pons? Sure looks the part in a lot of ways.

(yes, I'm just gonna pretend like the oblong ball sport is already over and I'll wake up in December and see who our new coach is)

Legit NBA prospect down the road. Physically as gifted as they come. Still extremely raw with his shot and ball handling. I wouldn't expect much of an impact this year outside of some energy minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back