Atlanta Braves II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me: "Wow, tough play for Kemp there."
Dad: "Please. Andruw Jones would have been under that, ate a snickers, downed a coke, order chik-fil-a, and then caught the ball with a basket catch while laughing."

He's a hoot.

Talk to my 98 MPH two seamer, then sit down with my 86 MPH curveball.

Dear God.

Me: "Wow, tough play for Kemp there."
Dad: "Please. Andruw Jones would have been under that, ate a snickers, downed a coke, order chik-fil-a, and then caught the ball with a basket catch while laughing."

He's a hoot.

U gotta throw a pole dancer reference in there.

Dad's right. Andruw in his prime would have been playing 20 yards behind 2nd base and still would have glided under it.

It's incredible to hear how much range Jones actually had. He was so fast yet so instinctive, it's crazy.

What's up with the dude in the hoodie behind home plate. Is he the postgame entertainment? Gonna drop some beats for his boys, yo?

It's incredible to hear how much range Jones actually had. He was so fast yet so instinctive, it's crazy.

He had almost 500 putouts one year. He was the best outfielder I've ever seen, and it's not close. He played right behind second base and went back and got everything. Jim Edmonds got his reputation diving for balls that Andruw was already camped out underneath.

Then he got fat and it ruined him. More power, but his bat slowed down and he lost that preternatural first step in CF. I don't expect to see anything like that again.

Wait, what? Chipper played all nine?

Duh, it's his birthday. Didn't you see all those stories about how badly he wanted to play on his birthday? Apparently the day before his birthday wasn't worth the same effort.

Tomorrow's a night game, so maybe he'll play. Then he's got to fly, but thanks to a day off, he might play Friday. Then Sunday's a day game, which obviously he won't play. So what are the odds we get four full games in a row? As high as 50-50?

Duh, it's his birthday. Didn't you see all those stories about how badly he wanted to play on his birthday? Apparently the day before his birthday wasn't worth the same effort.

Tomorrow's a night game, so maybe he'll play. Then he's got to fly, but thanks to a day off, he might play Friday. Then Sunday's a day game, which obviously he won't play. So what are the odds we get four full games in a row? As high as 50-50?

He just needs more of that Instant HGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back