Atlanta Braves II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do y'all think is gonna win the SS job? I hope it's Simmons but it's hard for me to belive they would give someone the job who hasent played above a-ball.

The way he's hit this Spring, I don't see how they can keep Simmons on the roster. He's just not ready.

Furcal got called to the show despite never playing above A ball

Who do y'all think is gonna win the SS job? I hope it's Simmons but it's hard for me to belive they would give someone the job who hasent played above a-ball.

If I had to guess, I'd say Pastornicky makes the opening day roster and is given a chance. If Pastornicky's offensive struggles continue, Simmons could make his debut as early as the first week in May.

Just my :twocents:

If I had to guess, I'd say Pastornicky makes the opening day roster and is given a chance. If Pastornicky's offensive struggles continue, Simmons could make his debut as early as the first week in May.

Just my :twocents:

SS is going to be a serious issue for us this year I am afraid, but offensively it can't be much worse than the last year and half.

They had better be ready to play some great defense either way

Color me surprised. Say he is going to be used in a swing role between the pen and spot starting. But why? We have Medlen. Perplexing. My guess is he takes Gearin's spot?

I guess he may lock down the 5 spot until Huddy is back.. I was hoping to see Delgado get the nod, but neither he nor Teheran look like they are quite ready.

Hearing he won't matter for the 5th spot. Long relief and spot starter at times. Not signed to be 5th starter. So, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back