Atlanta Braves II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. He says he can still reach the outer half and it prevents pitchers from coming inside as much, but it hasn't really had very good results thus far.

That may be but God help him if the pitch is even slightly off the outside of the plate. I doubt he's the first person to think of this but there is a reason no one stand that far back. He just needs to get over it and move closer to the plate.

Last edited:
I've been working nights and only checking box scores. So what's up with our next great all-star, future hof right fielder? Injury wise, that is.

Last edited:
The Astros would probably want Delgado and Pastornicky instead of Minor and Simmons.

Actually, they'd probably want Delgado on top of that of Minor.
NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Screw it. Get a good right handed reliever, and roll with what we got. Can not stand to part with such good players for basically a rental player.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Screw it. Get a good right handed reliever, and roll with what we got. Can not stand to part with such good players for basically a rental player.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Pence is under team control through 2013. He'd the perfect fit to replace Chipper. Pence is not a rental by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back