Ask Ron Mexico Anything, Except For Life Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ron:

what do you do when your done pooping and see no toilet paper in sight?

This is why attention to detail and planning are important. The unfortunate scenario you described doesn't happen to me because I check out the facilities before committing to the act.

Ron, will CJP convert? Will he become Orange through and through? Will he lead the Vols to 2+ decades of excellence and embrace UT as his destiny?

Ron, will CJP convert? Will he become Orange through and through? Will he lead the Vols to 2+ decades of excellence and embrace UT as his destiny?

No. Can you tell a rose, “Hey, quit being a rose”? No, you cannot.

And in 3-5 years the school will be going through all this again. Whether it’s because he did too good or too bad, it’s going to happen. Tennessee is not a destination job. The administration is not committed to winning at sports. Which is fine, but the fanbase needs to come to terms with that.

The Ron Mexico -

Who lasts in their position longer? A. CJP. B. AD Phil Fulmer

PS - glad this was bumped. As a lurker I enjoyed this thread.

The Ron Mexico -

Who lasts in their position longer? A. CJP. B. AD Phil Fulmer

PS - glad this was bumped. As a lurker I enjoyed this thread.

It's tough to say. Barring some surprise illness, I think they are tied at the hip and will determine each other's career. Expect Fulmer to micromanage the football team to a point where CJP gets publicly frustrated.

They probably leave (or get fired) within a year of each other.

No. Can you tell a rose, “Hey, quit being a rose”? No, you cannot.

And in 3-5 years the school will be going through all this again. Whether it’s because he did too good or too bad, it’s going to happen. Tennessee is not a destination job. The administration is not committed to winning at sports. Which is fine, but the fanbase needs to come to terms with that.

Can't argue this.

I fell victim of thinking things would finally be different this time. It was, but in the wrong direction.

I was wrong. Ron was right.

There, I said it.

Reactions: 1 person
Can't argue this.

I fell victim of thinking things would finally be different this time. It was, but in the wrong direction.

There, I said it.

Ron is always right ! Even when he is wrong!

Can't argue this.

There, I said it.

I don’t know

It’s like this.

Red has been ill for a long time. Every time we get into a new treatment we get excited that this could be the one to change things. We spent a crapload of money on some of them. Fairly recently we started another new system that was less promising than all the others but you move forward instead of doing what obviously isn’t working.
Red now feels better than she has in years. Not cured by any stretch but doing well. And we’re grateful.

CJP may not be the cure for the Tennessee Football woes that’s exciting and popular but he may be the one that actually works.

Time will tell.

I don’t know

It’s like this.

Red has been ill for a long time. Every time we get into a new treatment we get excited that this could be the one to change things. We spent a crapload of money on some of them. Fairly recently we started another new system that was less promising than all the others but you move forward instead of doing what obviously isn’t working.
Red now feels better than she has in years. Not cured by any stretch but doing well. And we’re grateful.

CJP may not be the cure for the Tennessee Football woes that’s exciting and popular but he may be the one that actually works.

Time will tell.

I totally understand your example.

I don’t know

It’s like this.

Time will tell.

That's great news! I think about her often and wish you both well.

I personally don't want to use this as an example to debate my opinion.

It is what it is. I have nothing against Pruitt, I hope he gets a good staff together and has an excellent year next season.

Go Vols.

Coach Pruitt is probably just a placebo. We feel better because something was finally given and the school told us it was good. After the Schiano debacle anything would be better.

The only thing that matters here is the question of, “Is he better than every other coach in the SEC East?”

Coach Pruitt is probably just a placebo. We feel better because something was finally given and the school told us it was good. After the Schiano debacle anything would be better.

The only thing that matters here is the question of, “Is he better than every other coach in the SEC East?”

WoW ? ... now I am agreeing with TRM

That's great news! I think about her often and wish you both well.

I personally don't want to use this as an example to debate my opinion.

It is what it is. I have nothing against Pruitt, I hope he gets a good staff together and has an excellent year next season.

Go Vols.

That’s fair as I have no idea if he will be good or not.
I could see either option being valid

I don’t know

It’s like this.

Time will tell.

hope she continues to do well

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back