Ask Ron Mexico Anything, Except For Life Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron, I was in another thread and saw the Zone referred to as "TRM and his minions." WTH?!! When were you elected king?? I love you(platonically) but I bow to no man, not even one as great as you. True zoners are never followers, imo. We blaze our own trails.

You forgot to mention I defended him!

Reactions: 1 person
Ron, I was in another thread and saw the Zone referred to as "TRM and his minions." WTH?!! When were you elected king?? I love you(platonically) but I bow to no man, not even one as great as you. True zoners are never followers, imo. We blaze our own trails.

Lots of problems here.

A: Kings don’t get elected. The King is whoever wins the most Waffle House fights.

B: I love you, too. Notice I didn’t use “platonically” because I don’t put limits on my love.

C: Keep it up and I will not hesitate to poke you with a stick.

D: 129, 3rd St, Alcoa, TN 37701

Last edited:
TRM, when 95 sits down, how long does it take for him to stand up

I’ve never actually seen him standing. I’m not sure it’s possible. But he will hit opposing fans in the shins with his scooter. He’s quite rude. It causes a pretty good bruise and sometimes even an abrasion.

Reactions: 2 people

Why did you wonder around in those evil threads ... you know you cannot go that far, you ankle bracelet will be going off again and I am running out of bail money

I hate that I am just now discovering this thread.

Ron,

Who was Ron Mexico first, you or Ocho-cinco?

We hid the thread to keep the riff-raff out. Clearly that's not working anymore. But the answer to your question is me. I don't know who this "8-5" character is. Is he threatening my position as best VN poster?

We hid the thread to keep the riff-raff out. Clearly that's not working anymore. But the answer to your question is me. I don't know who this "8-5" character is. Is he threatening my position as best VN poster?

You’re good, Ron. I have yet to find a better VN poster. No comparison, actually.

You’re good, Ron. I have yet to find a better VN poster. No comparison, actually.

You have no idea.
If you play your cards right you can come hang out in his mother’s basement. That’s where our super secret fort is. We talk about important issues drink grape cool aid and have cucumber sandwiches.

You have no idea.
If you play your cards right you can come hang out in his mother’s basement. That’s where our super secret fort is. We talk about important issues drink grape cool aid and have cucumber sandwiches.

He’s not ready for that. And Mom has been weird lately by not letting me have friends over. She found a wine cooler lid and an R rated movie in my room.

The only problem is that they make you wear one of those weird truck stop waitress dresses, a wig, and a name tag with the name Laverne. It does include all the Kool-Aid (the Kroger knockoff kind) you can drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back