Ask Ron Mexico Anything, Except For Life Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRM

Who will be the next head coach of the University of Tennessee

Sorry for the long delay. Ive been doing something Qatarded for the last month or so.

Prepare to be disappointed. I have guaranteed for the last five years that Jon Gruden will never be the head coach at UT and that is still true. I'm sticking with my original pick of the coach from WVJCTAMSDB.

Mr. Mexico,

Does the hiring of WVJCTAMSDB's Head Coach fit with Slice's Monday timeline or is there some sort of championship playoff in this elite Junior College conference I am unaware of that he must finish before his departure?

I'll hang up and listen.

Mr. Mexico,

Does the hiring of WVJCTAMSDB's Head Coach fit with Slice's Monday timeline or is there some sort of championship playoff in this elite Junior College conference I am unaware of that he must finish before his departure?

I'll hang up and listen.

There is a playoff and there is no way his team of inbred idiots is ever going to make it.

Reactions: 1 person
I get the impression that Ron's wasn't thinkin' about his jeri curl...

1. I have proudly worn the jeri curl for years now. It's a classy and timeless look.

B. Putting plastic covers over your furniture is just good advice. You never know what someone else may carry in.

1. I have proudly worn the jeri curl for years now. It's a classy and timeless look.

B. Putting plastic covers over your furniture is just good advice. You never know what someone else may carry in.

TRM, will you sacrifice the jeri curl for the mullet if Gundy is hired

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back