Ask Ron Mexico Anything, Except For Life Advice II

R-n, evidently its more efficient to go through you than using the contact button to speak to Freak. Can you ask him to move the new thread started this morning here in the zone, to The Pub?

Thanks in advance.

R-n, evidently its more efficient to go through you than using the contact button to speak to Freak. Can you ask him to move the new thread started this morning here in the zone, to The Pub?

Thanks in advance.

Got a bee in your bonnet, Behr?

Was just looking for a vehicle to transport a comment about the demise of a certain post that we are not allowed to discuss.

Obviously a failure at humor.

Thanks in advance.

I’ll check into it. Very disappointed.

Reactions: 1 person
Weezer,

Before you do this, please make sure she’s clean. But if you find she is clean, get her pregnant immediately. You gotta lock that down. No better way to do that than to have a few kids running around.

TRM

Reactions: 1 person
Weezer,

Before you do this, please make sure she’s clean. But if you find she is clean, get her pregnant immediately. You gotta lock that down. No better way to do that than to have a few kids running around.

TRM

I'm too damn sexy to be tied down.

First, I must correct myself. In general, there is nothing wrong with being tied down. Who doesn't enjoy a little game play now and then? Blindfolds can be fun. too.

Second, I cannot help my animal magnetism. It is a curse I must bear. But please, guys, stop encouraging Lexi to pursue what she cannot have. Lexi, sorry hon, but it's just not meant to be. We can be friends, but that's as far as I'm willing to go. I know you're disappointed, and there are bound to be tears(yours, not mine), but you'll find someone eventually.

P.S.- Sorry we chased Chuck away. At least in that case it was Ron doing the heartbreaking.

VN Store

Back