Ask Ron Mexico Anything, Except For Life Advice II

Ron has your mom made a fresh batch of cucumber sammiches today?
Yes. For my birfday she brought a whole plate of mini sandwiches down to the basement and left them by the door. But I had to yell at her for interrupting me while talking to my friends on the internet. She still tries to use the phone while I’m in my AOL chat rooms. It’s very frustrating.

Do non-smokers still carry lighters? I can remember a time when it was socially awkward to not be prepared to offer a light to a lady in need. What's the prevailing rule of thumb?

I came across a couple of lighters in a junk drawer and don’t quite know what I will do with these.
View attachment 565030
Decades ago, I had an old fluid & wick lighter from Tipatina’s. A friend of mine stole it. A bartender stole it from him. A one night stand stole it from the bartender. My advice, use a wooden match to light cigars.

Reactions: Go aeiou
@The Ron Mexico for a Colorado Campfire first timer, do you recommend one standard size marshmallow or several of the miniature size ones?
I do not recommend consuming anything that has been evacuated from the bowels of another. That’s how you get an infection.

Call me old fashioned if you like. But we have to draw a line somewhere. But that seems like a good spot to draw it.

VN Store

Back