Ask Ron Mexico Anything, Except For Life Advice II

TRM, is this an appropriate response? This fellar was one of those Facebook goobers that somehow responded to my wife's post. Allegedly, he's some major, and one of those"you're so awesome please send me a request" guys.👀🤣 So that was my reply Screenshot_20220907-203536.png

Yeah, I get that, but that Waffle House has a jukebox?
Used to, I miss them. Bunch of us went to one in Knoxville one night years ago, and played so many they unplugged it🤣

Is it against club rules if we ask if TRM only answers a few questions in his ask him thread? Like the ask Soucie and TFG Tech questions threads? Could we not clean up the Zone and combine them all three into one?

Is it against club rules if we ask if TRM only answers a few questions in his ask him thread? Like the ask Soucie and TFG Tech questions threads? Could we not clean up the Zone and combine them all three into one?
Tincup dont answer in his either

Ron Gets his own thread. It's in his contract. You can ask Freak to combine the others.

Once and for all, IS eatin’ cheatin’? Yes or no? “Hell no” is acceptable.
I have bad news for some of the folks on this board. Eatin’ is cheatin’. That is with the understanding that there is an exception. The question you must ask yourself is, “Would the other she be ok with it?” I suspect the answer will be “NO” 99% of the time. And if she is ok with it, you have more problems.

VN Store

Back