Ask Ron Mexico Anything, Except For Life Advice II

I missed it. Can someone repost the name so it can be added to any hitlists that may or may not exist?

There was a young man from Leeds
Who swallowed a package of seeds

I stole this from another thread and thought it needed to be posted in the Zone.

R-n, do you have one of these? If so, would you ask your dealer if they make one for scooters?

hitch-er-up-stripper-pole-4912.jpeg

I stole this from another thread and thought it needed to be posted in the Zone.

R-n, do you have one of these? If so, would you ask your dealer if they make one for scooters?

All the tattoos, is that Lexi? Must have had a good surgeon.

What exactly do you call a surgeon who specifies in gender reassignment?

Looks like I have a new purchase to make.

Last edited:
All the tattoos, is that Lexi? Must have had a good surgeon.

What exactly do you call a surgeon who specifies in gender reassignment?

Just good genes. Hahahahaha. No, that ain’t me though I wish I looked that good on a pole;)

Would not have been fun to find out my liver transplant doctor removed more than just my old liver.

Reactions: 2 people
Made me look. Thankfully, I still have my penis.

Would not have been fun to find out my liver transplant doctor removed more than just my old liver.

Weezer’s a dual threat guy. He’s got a presumably functioning penis and a new liver. I just wish he would stop bragging about it all the time. We get it. You’re better than us.

Reactions: 1 person
Weezer’s a dual threat guy. He’s got a presumably functioning penis and a new liver. I just wish he would stop bragging about it all the time. We get it. You’re better than us.

He got a new penis as well as New liver ? ?

Lucky stiff!

VN Store

Back