As a fan base, will we like FL or GA?

I was in the band in 1997 when we lost to the Gators in the swamp. The Gator fans pored Coca-Cola down the back of our uniforms while we were sitting in the stands. So we were not only burning up with those thick black wool Uniforms on all day in 100% humidity, we were also sticky for the rest of the three-and-a-half-hour game. There are no fans that I hate worse than Gator fans, the dawgs just barked at us.

We will be more like Tennessee. Our defense well be like that of General Neyland and our offense will be like that of Manning, Cutcliffe and Fulmer.

Georgia and Florida are no where near Tennessee as a whole even after the debacle of the last 15 yrs.

I hate UGA and UF. But there is something that needs to be said about Kirby Smart. While I do believe he is a very good coach, he walked into the easiest coaching spot a first time HC could dream of imo.

Reactions: 2 people
We will be more like Tennessee. Our defense well be like that of General Neyland and our offense will be like that of Manning, Cutcliffe and Fulmer.

Georgia and Florida are no where near Tennessee as a whole even after the debacle of the last 15 yrs.

Your last sentence is very Nationdom like.

th
to Georgia

and

th
to Ffl

Well played, sir. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
I was in the band in 1997 when we lost to the Gators in the swamp. The Gator fans pored Coca-Cola down the back of our uniforms while we were sitting in the stands. So we were not only burning up with those thick black wool Uniforms on all day in 100% humidity, we were also sticky for the rest of the three-and-a-half-hour game. There are no fans that I hate worse than Gator fans, the dawgs just barked at us.

You sure that was coca-cola?

The above is a good illustration of gator bull@&$! I dislike Alabama. They are SEC rivals, they and we traditionally have issues. I want to beat them every season by one point. Bammers are embarrassing and ignorant combined with dillusions of grandeur. However they do still respect tradition. I hate Florida. They are taunting arrogant thugs epically unworthy of the luck that follows them like a can on a string. I’ve watched for years seeing officials giving them a free pass and having us play in a straight jacket. They’re like the neighborhood bully everyone hated that got away with murder. I want to beat these guys by fifty points every game.

Last edited:
I hate UGA and UF. But there is something that needs to be said about Kirby Smart. While I do believe he is a very good coach, he walked into the easiest coaching spot a first time HC could dream of imo.

No doubt about it. It’s not everyday you inherit a 10 win team with Richt’s great recruiting classes.

Hate EVERYTHING about them, eh? Well now, guess we better send those Georgia recruits back to Georgia, you say? They ain't welcome at UT, you say? Careful how you phrase stuff, Biohazard, players and parents might take your words to heart and it cost us big time. Sure, I understand what you mean but critical thinking isn't taught in a lot of schools these days so some folks might read such stuff wrong. be careful now. Go ahead and cuss me out though you know I'm right.

You really had to clog a whole lotta of toilets to come up with that level of crap response. If you are going to engage in critical thinking, try thinking first.

You really had to clog a whole lotta of toilets to come up with that level of crap response. If you are going to engage in critical thinking, try thinking first.

Wow! I never had a talking commode address me before! Are you a Kohler model, American Standard or a Saniflo? Do you auto-flush?

If we are more like Ga, I do not want to be a fan. They are the worst fans in the history of football and have been since before H. Walker played for them. Uf fans have only been crappy since Spurrier arrived there.

It is a really slow UT sports news day when someone has to ask if we like UGA or UF football team, fans, or programs. Duh....no.

As a Floridian I say absolutely not. It's orange and white, never orange and blue.

Agreed, absolutely.

Plus, that color the gators call orange is really like a wimpy red. Doesn't look orange at all, to me.

5cee63840f9c28323b681764376226a3.jpg

[then again, my wife says my eyes can see only six colors, heh]

Last edited:
I'm your huckleberry.

"The Devil's Ten(n.) Questions"

What is higher than a tree? Heaven.
What is louder than a horn? Thunder.
What is whiter than milk? Snow.
What is softer than silk? Down.
What is sharper than a thorn? Death.
What is deeper than the sea? Hell.
What is more innocent than a lamb? A baby.
Who is the weaver's bonny? I am.
What is meaner than womankind? The devil.
As a fanbase will we (be) like FL or GA? No.

UGA has the worst fans

Florida has the absolute worst fans in the country.

Bama fans are arrogant, but they kind of have a right to be, and they are respectful mostly of our tradition, at least in my experience. It is a respectful, historic rivalry.

Every Florida fan I've known personally or interacted with at Neyland is a douche canoe. I want them to lose every game in every sport until the end of time. Pure hate.

Last edited:
I'm your huckleberry.

"The Devil's Ten(n.) Questions"

What is higher than a tree? Heaven.
What is louder than a horn? Thunder.
What is whiter than milk? Snow.
What is softer than silk? Down.
What is sharper than a thorn? Death.
What is deeper than the sea? Hell.
What is more innocent than a lamb? A baby.
Who is the weaver's bonny? I am.
What is meaner than womankind? The devil.
As a fanbase will we (be) like FL or GA? No.

You wouldn't happen to be a serial killer, would you?

VN Store

Back