As a fan base, will we like FL or GA?

I will hate both universities. Football, basketball, and even their facilities. You know, I’ve never did like them.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm only considering these schools because

A: they are in our conference
B: they attract similar talent/recruiting
C: fan base is very passionate

Florida hired a DC, never been a HC before to take the realms in 2011 after Urban Meyers. Muschamp got fired within his 4th season because of losing too many games.

Georgia hired a DC, never been a HC before to take the realms in 2016 after Mark Richt. Kirby smart is in his 3rd year and took his team to the NC game in his 2nd year.

So my question is... Tennessee hired a DC, never been a HC before to take the realms now. Was Butch Jones an Urban Meyer? No... Was he a Mark Richt? Not sure?..

So, what should our expectations be realistically to give Pruitt?

I think you meant either "take the helm" or "take the reins" this isn't game of thrones no one is conquering a realm

No. Florida, LSU, and Bama’s Are all much worse. UGAs are morons, but they’re not inbred zoo animals like the other 3

I haven’t read all of your posts(You started posting before I was aware of this place.), but I’m going to say this is your best ever.

th
to Georgia

and

th
to F'nfl

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people

Florida hired a DC, never been a HC before to take the realms in 2011 after Urban Meyers. Muschamp got fired within his 4th season because of losing too many games.

Georgia hired a DC, never been a HC before to take the realms in 2016 after Mark Richt. Kirby smart is in his 3rd year and took his team to the NC game in his 2nd year.

So my question is... Tennessee hired a DC, never been a HC before to take the realms now. Was Butch Jones an Urban Meyer? No... Was he a Mark Richt? Not sure?..

Neither, can't stand GA fans and can't stand.....well, FL.

Originally Posted by WoodsmanVol:
Hate EVERYTHING about them, eh? Well now, guess we better send those Georgia recruits back to Georgia, you say? They ain't welcome at UT, you say? Careful how you phrase stuff, Biohazard, players and parents might take your words to heart and it cost us big time. Sure, I understand what you mean but critical thinking isn't taught in a lot of schools these days so some folks might read such stuff wrong. be careful now. Go ahead and cuss me out though you know I'm right.

Can you ever not be stupid?

I think something is wrong with his critical thinking...... Lol

Reactions: 2 people
I like watching them both lose to us.

Other than that it only matters when if what they do can either help or hurt us.

Don’t come asking me to call off one of their losing streaks.

Last edited:

Realms?

Proofreading before hitting "post" is your friend, Dougie. :)

We're not gonna be like either of them. We're gonna be our own program, go our own way, forge our own path. We're gonna be like the Tennessee Volunteers. Wherever we go this season and the next few, it will be uniquely our own.

Now, if you're asking whether CJP and Co. will be successful at Tennessee, all of us (minus the trolls and visitors) are fervently hoping so. More in the direction of a Georgia outcome than a Florida one. Time will tell.

Go Vols!
I agree with you 100% UT is not a school that will compare its program to any other school.......They are compared to us. As I have always said, They come to beat us, we come to be us" Volunteers might be in a slump, but we are building a UT program.........period.

This is not a good post, if anything it depicts the apathy of some fans, we demand excellence from our coaches, players, and faculty staff, CFP was not hired to mimic, but to establish the Tennessee brand......enough with this bs........we are TENNESSEE.....and like no other.

It is not out of the realm of possibilities, but I think you need to reign in some of the expectation. I am not trying to rain on your realm

I may be missing something, but what does this have to do with the thread title? I don't like either team, or either fanbase.

Originally Posted by WoodsmanVol:
Hate EVERYTHING about them, eh? Well now, guess we better send those Georgia recruits back to Georgia, you say? They ain't welcome at UT, you say? Careful how you phrase stuff, Biohazard, players and parents might take your words to heart and it cost us big time. Sure, I understand what you mean but critical thinking isn't taught in a lot of schools these days so some folks might read such stuff wrong. be careful now. Go ahead and cuss me out though you know I'm right.

I think something is wrong with his critical thinking...... Lol

I think something is wrong with his comprehension. I find it interesting that he is talking about "reading stuff wrong."

Tennessee, they will be Tennessee!!! UT needs to write its own history! The very thought of UT being like Florida is enough to make me have to hold down my lunch!

VN Store

Back