Are we downgrading??

But even then they were more like South Carolina type of rival. We are 44-19 against them. 3 of those 19 have been in the past 15 years.
Yes, you're correct. It would have been much better than having Vanderbilt every year in football and twice/year in basketball

Now and again I start to have hope for you... then you post stuff like this.

WM has succeeded as a position coach elsewhere. So much so that programs took a chance on him as DC. I'm OK with it if they determine he's a problem and replace him. I'm not personally vested in WM at all. But those of you who think that will cure what we've seen... are fooling yourselves. Martinez isn't the one calling plays or playing soft coverage. You can say it is a personnel issue. That's partially true. But Banks is the one making those decisions.

PS- were you one of the ones railing on Hadden? Funny how he went from being really undisciplined in coverage to being regarded as one of the best CBs in CFB... all in spite of his position coach working on his technique, right? Theo Jackson pretty much had a failed career, right? Now he's an NFL starter I believe.

So WM is to blame when Banks repeatedly calls for soft coverage on blitzes but gets no credit when guys get turned around?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We’ve had 11 players transfer out. Their average rating is 87.60. We have 4 players transfer in. Their average rating is 90.75. So no, we’re not downgrading.

VN Store

Back