Apologists for Black Lives Matter

So, is your solution to just pretend that the gang violence doesn't exist and doesn't destroy innocent lives?

At the rate people are getting murdered in Chicago, the gangbangers aren't getting caught. Is that because the police are inept, or are the murderers being protected by non-gang members either through family ties or fear?

Either way, it's a real problem and can't be dismissed as a "red herring" just because you don't like cops.

Oh it's a real problem. I hope you don't think I'm trying to minimize it.

It just has NOTHING to do with this topic. It's a red herring in that sense. It's being used as a form of misdirection.

The solution to black on black violence in the inner cities is the redistribution of wealth in America. Since I know most white people won't entertain that, I choose to not focus on it.

Police violence can be solved more easily. Either STOP hiring white officers. Or STOP GIVING THEM GUNS.

Reactions: 2 people
So, black on black violence doesn't affect black people? :crazy:

It takes more black lives than anything, but the few lives that are taken by policemen trying to limit black on black violence(gangs) is the major issue? :crazy:

Doesn't affect the AVERAGE black person.

I've never been in a gang. I've never engaged in the drug trade. I don't live next to that sort of activity. Neither do the majority of African Americans.

Thus we're not affected.

The majority of this "black on black" violence is just turf ways between rival gangs. The solutions to these problems are economical and educational. Not policing. And definitely not cultural as racists like to suggest.

Reactions: 1 person
lmao. it doesn't affect us... omg he can't seriously believe this. d4h has never been to the hood. talk about privileged

Of course not. And neither have most black people.

Contrary to what a lot of white people believe, most black people don't live in the ghetto. African Americans are still concentrated in neighborhoods with high poverty and still lack full access to decent housing | Economic Policy Institute

45% is no small number. But it shows that most black people don't live in the ghetto.

This is not to minimize the issues of violence in urban cities. However, I don't fear for my life when I see another black man. Why? Its usually in a middle class neighborhood and the guy isn't a gang banger.

I have however feared for my life in dealing with white police officers.

The reason the black on black violence issue is a red herring is because it has no bearing on the issue of police violence toward black men. Amadou Diallo was no gang banger. He wasn't in the drug trade. He didn't live in that community. He still had 50 bullets out into him by the NYPD.

The fact some young kids are killing each other in battles over drug turf doesn't make this issue insignificant.

The black on black violence thing is a red herring.

The reason the average black person is NOT marching in the streets on that issue is because it doesn't affect us. The vast majority of this epidemic of black on black violence is between rival gangs fighting over turf in the drug trade.

Plus unlike police officers who constantly get off after killing unarmed black men, if one of these young black gangbangers gets caught, he will be prosecuted and will end up in jail.

As a black man, I can avoid gang related violence by not getting involved in gang activity or not going near neighborhoods prone to gang violence. However, I can't avoid the cops no matter where I go. That is where the fear comes from. That is why the BLM movement is important.

If you folks can't understand this difference then you are just ignoring it.

If BLM is truly trying to raise awareness and protest for the right cause let me ask you something as a black man who supports them as you do. How are they helping themselves in the eyes of the public (us white, Asian, Hispanic, etc people), by stopping traffic, jumping up and down on people's cars, attacking white people for being white, calling for death to people? How can they cry they have an American right to protest when they burn the flag, stomp it, wipe their butts with it and post it on social media, all while saying and carrying signs that they hate America? Why would BLM associate themselves with the panthers who cry daily to kill all white people? If you're gonna protest, act like an adult like dr King, instead of gang bangers if they want to make a change. In a normal humans eyes, all they are and do is hate. But jump back on your unicorn and tell us how they're just trying to peacefully change things. For the record, there are numerous YouTube videos showing what they really do. Dr King would be proud😡

It's not a cultural crisis. It's an economic and educational crisis.

You remind me of some of these guys trying to make this point. Sounds great until someone turns on the lights.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWTg6h4e3p4[/youtube]

You remind me of some of these guys trying to make this point. Sounds great until someone turns on the lights.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWTg6h4e3p4[/youtube]

I watched that at work one night, very interesting.

I'd like to hear more on his issue with policing in the US.

I've often thought that a major problem with our law enforcement is that they spend too much time speculating crime.

If you are afraid to go in these neighborhoods... Why do you want to defend the actions of the ones that live there. BLM still claim Mike Brown and it was proven that story was 100% false.... I would agree with you if there were video out there of unarmed black men complying with cops orders but I still have not seen a single video where that has occurred.

You should learn how to use Google.

https://youtu.be/-XFYTtgZAlE

Cop pulls over black man. Cop tells him to show him his liscence. Black man complies. Cop then starts shooting. Black man puts his hands up. Cop still keeps shooting. Black man falls to the ground in pain. Apologizes to cop for the cop shooting him.

This is what we have to go through. This is why I quiver with fear every time I see a police officer. We can comply with everything the cop says and still get shot.

Last edited:
Doesn't affect the AVERAGE black person.

I've never been in a gang. I've never engaged in the drug trade. I don't live next to that sort of activity. Neither do the majority of African Americans.

Thus we're not affected.

The majority of this "black on black" violence is just turf ways between rival gangs. The solutions to these problems are economical and educational. Not policing. And definitely not cultural as racists like to suggest.

So, it's just blacks that are held down by this so called economic and educational racial system? What about the hispanic, Asian and white population that live in poor neighboorhoods? Slavery and racism still the reason for the millions of others that can't get out and live disadvantaged?

Reactions: 3 people
So, it's just blacks that are held down by this so called economic and educational racial system? What about the hispanic, Asian and white population that live in poor neighboorhoods? Slavery and racism still the reason for the millions of others that can't get out and live disadvantaged?

No we're just the most severely affected. Nobody else has been conditioned for over 400 years to think they are inferior. Nobody else has had their history, culture, names, and decency taken away from them.

The black experience in America is unique. To compare it to anyone else shows a lack of knowledge and/or empathy.

I have two questions:

1. Why is anyone responding to D4H? Guy is a blatant racist, anti-cop/anti-white idiot.

2. Why do the mods on this site continue to let him spew this racist garbage? He's said before he's for the killing of whites/white police officers, yet I'm getting infractions for acronyms.. I mean, cmon.

Maybe you're getting infractions because you spread blatant lies.

I never said that.

All I said is I UNDERSTAND why Micah Johnson and Gavin Long would do what they did. Never said I condoned it. Just that I understand what led them to that breaking point.

And if we want no more police to be killed, we should listen to what they have to say rather than simply dismiss them. Because if we do that, we'll only be inviting more Micah Johnsons and Gavin Longs.

No we're just the most severely affected. Nobody else has been conditioned for over 400 years to think they are inferior. Nobody else has had their history, culture, names, and decency taken away from them.

The black experience in America is unique. To compare it to anyone else shows a lack of knowledge and/or empathy.

Among the groups who laugh at how stupid you are: Irish, Jewish, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Kurdish. Oh, and then there is the history, culture, and names of the Confederacy that have been erased. Please continue your hate speech though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Maybe you're getting infractions because you spread blatant lies.

I never said that.

All I said is I UNDERSTAND why Micah Johnson and Gavin Long would do what they did. Never said I condoned it. Just that I understand what led them to that breaking point.

And if we want no more police to be killed, we should listen to what they have to say rather than simply dismiss them. Because if we do that, we'll only be inviting more Micah Johnsons and Gavin Longs.

How can you UNDERSTAND the killing of innocent people? Again, such a cowardly thing to say. You're no better than those killers are.

You're full of excuses. You're full of anger. You're full of sh!t!

Your whole movement is based on revenge, hate, and racism. You drive it home oh so clear...

Reactions: 6 people

I hope you are just talking in America because I can think of several other ethnic groups in the world who have it currently as bad or worse than African Americans in America.

The black on black violence thing is a red herring.

The reason the average black person is NOT marching in the streets on that issue is because it doesn't affect us. The vast majority of this epidemic of black on black violence is between rival gangs fighting over turf in the drug trade.

Plus unlike police officers who constantly get off after killing unarmed black men, if one of these young black gangbangers gets caught, he will be prosecuted and will end up in jail.

As a black man, I can avoid gang related violence by not getting involved in gang activity or not going near neighborhoods prone to gang violence. However, I can't avoid the cops no matter where I go. That is where the fear comes from. That is why the BLM movement is important.

If you folks can't understand this difference then you are just ignoring it.

On one hand, you say that black people have more sense of community. Then you acknowledge that the community is infested with gang/drug/crime culture.

It seems to me that you would want to tackle the type of community that the hip hop culture has propagated in the black community. Use that sense of community to build education. Use it to keep dads in the home to raise their kids.

It is absolutely crazy that you would say:

By definition, you are doubly-affected. Blacks are killers. Blacks are getting killed. Even innocent blacks are getting killed in drive-by-spraying.

You're answer is: "I can (personally) stay safe by not going where blacks are killing and getting killed..."

Real sense of "community" you're showing there. i.e. "I'll be OK if I don't go in those communities."

You're a hypocrite that wants to posture about community and feign that you care about the community by blaming everyone else for the community's problems.

If you really cared about the communities, you'd care what happens to them instead of just your own safety. And you'd use all that energy toward healthy changes in the communities--changes that can only come from within the communities, because the problems are within the communities--as you just admitted.

Reactions: 5 people

It just has NOTHING to do with this topic. It's a red herring in that sense. It's being used as a form of misdirection.

The solution to black on black violence in the inner cities is the redistribution of wealth in America. Since I know most white people won't entertain that, I choose to not focus on it.

Police violence can be solved more easily. Either STOP hiring white officers. Or STOP GIVING THEM GUNS.

And this is the political conundrum. Wealth distribution is a Marxist idea but so is more government control (i.e. the police state). With today's democratic party, you cant have both. It goes hand in hand. Your idea of less police or disarmament of the police and wealth redistribution is an anarcho-communist idea.

If you are afraid to go in these neighborhoods... Why do you want to defend the actions of the ones that live there. BLM still claim Mike Brown and it was proven that story was 100% false.... I would agree with you if there were video out there of unarmed black men complying with cops orders but I still have not seen a single video where that has occurred.

IMHO, a more pertinent question... Having admitted that black neighborhoods (turf) are war zones, why doesn't he defend the blue lives that tread into those war zones to defend lives? Why does he question their actions in the war zones?

Of course not. And neither have most black people.

Contrary to what a lot of white people believe, most black people don't live in the ghetto. African Americans are still concentrated in neighborhoods with high poverty and still lack full access to decent housing | Economic Policy Institute

45% is no small number. But it shows that most black people don't live in the ghetto.

This is not to minimize the issues of violence in urban cities. However, I don't fear for my life when I see another black man. Why? Its usually in a middle class neighborhood and the guy isn't a gang banger.

I have however feared for my life in dealing with white police officers.

The reason the black on black violence issue is a red herring is because it has no bearing on the issue of police violence toward black men. Amadou Diallo was no gang banger. He wasn't in the drug trade. He didn't live in that community. He still had 50 bullets out into him by the NYPD.

The fact some young kids are killing each other in battles over drug turf doesn't make this issue insignificant.
You're exaggerating again. Diallo only had 41 shots. I remember the Springsteen song.

White culture has indeed kept the black cultured down with institutionalized welfare, paying black women to not have fathers in the home, etc... Redistribution of wealth has worsened your culture by convincing you that you need whitey to get by.

The problem is that you further this mindset by convincing the black community that they need whitey to give them stuff--i.e they are incapable of succeeding on their own.

Further, by convincing the black community that everything is the white man's fault (which it isn't), you convince them that they have no responsibility to fix their own culture.

You've admitted that black communities are in large part gang turf war zones. Now you want to send the people who will go into them to defend lives (unlike yourself) in there with no guns.

You're a real genius.

White culture has indeed kept the black cultured down with institutionalized welfare, paying black women to not have fathers in the home, etc... Redistribution of wealth has worsened your culture by convincing you that you need whitey to get by.

The problem is that you further this mindset by convincing the black community that they need whitey to give them stuff--i.e they are incapable of succeeding on their own.

Further, by convincing the black community that everything is the white man's fault (which it isn't), you convince them that they have no responsibility to fix their own culture.

You've admitted that black communities are in large part gang turf war zones. Now you want to send the people who will go into them to defend lives (unlike yourself) in there with no guns.

You're a real genius.
Give D4 a break.Whitey held him back in school.

Reactions: 4 people

The reason these young men are turning to the drug trade is because they see no other way out of the life of poverty they grew up in. If America would invest in these inner cities. Give these young kids some other choice then maybe we wouldn't have this infliction.

I know white people just wanna pass this off as a problem with black people and black culture. The reality is the current epidemic of urban violence by young black men was created by a white dominated society that left them behind.

10 billion per year in food stamps is a significant investment. It's a redistribution of wealth I pay towards daily.

Since the civil rights movement, who in the world has done more for blacks than American whites? Black men could vote half a century before white women could.

Meanwhile in places like Congo, Liberia and the Ivory Coast there are black children that would climb Mt. Everest to get to America.

Do we need better schools and outreach programs in areas like Oakland and Chicago? Absolutely. Is there still racism in America? Certainly.

But society and "the Man" isn't forcing black men to not marry their baby mamas. The white man hasn't decreed that 80% of black babies be born out of wedlock. For Pete's sake, there's a 24 hour CVS on every corner.

We're not forcing scores of blacks to refer to each other as the N word.

Last edited:
I usually like Sargon. Because he's British, he sounds more polite when he's tearing someone a new one. If you want to watch some really funny stuff, watch his video where he takes on 3rd wave feminism, specifically where he destroys a guy named Steve Shives.

Sargon is a Liberal

Yes, he is more of a classic Liberal. He's definitely no conservative, especially not in the American sense, and he's an atheist. He just has no love for the regressive left and especially hates the Atheism+ movement.

The reason these young men are turning to the drug trade is because they see no other way out of the life of poverty they grew up in. If America would invest in these inner cities. Give these young kids some other choice then maybe we wouldn't have this infliction.

I know white people just wanna pass this off as a problem with black people and black culture. The reality is the current epidemic of urban violence by young black men was created by a white dominated society that left them behind.

I agree with some of this - namely that being black doesn't make you more likely to be a criminal. It is driven more by circumstance rather than race.

That said, the "invest more in the inner city" thing is a red herring (to use your critique). We've invested and invested and nothing happens.

Further it is not just a by product of white actions. The black community/culture makes choices too. Your attitude that this was done by white people and has to be fixed by white people putting money in the inner cities is completely ignores the role that the black community could have in addressing the problems of poverty and poor education. That is why people talk about BLM and black on black crime. It lays all blame and responsibility for correcting societal problems at the feet of white people.

Poverty and poor education affects people of all races.

VN Store

Back