Apologists for Black Lives Matter

It's pretty clear, and pretty obvious that you had to go through some serious mental gymnastics to get where you did. You're making my last sentence look more accurate though

It's pretty clear you said that being a victim is a role only reserved to non-whites...

I love this, because the "Oh yeah" implies that you're posting some powerful evidence, but then you shared a link to something completely meaningless.

I remember in the past few years a few private clubs that were chastised and even sued because they didn't accept black members. Not the same I guess?

It's pretty clear you said that being a victim is a role only reserved to non-whites...

Wasn't talking about individuals. If a group of people started chanting "White Lives Matter (too)," would you assume it was:

A. a reflection of the oppression of the Caucasian race in America or
B. a sarcastic response to BLM

I think a lot of people would assume B, so yes, they'd be viewed differently. The faux outrage about it is just that.

Reactions: 1 person
Tf are you talking about? I'm saying that as upset as Colin Kaepernick might make you, it's not comparable to the prospect of being publicly lynched, with full approval of the state, for looking at a white person the wrong way.

Those people lived through real terror. Suggesting, "Oh, I'm in the same boat because this protest ruined my commute" is ridiculous trivialization.

Yes those people did, but it was more than 4 decades ago and the people forming the blm were not even born. So what is this really about reparations from something that they were not apart of? Just a reason to destroy and loot.

I remember in the past few years a few private clubs that were chastised and even sued because they didn't accept black members. Not the same I guess?

Can sue BLM too. In principle it's similar, but realistically, considering the histories of the parties involved, it makes sense that they are viewed differently. I can't really believe that people are honestly upset about this

Last edited:
Yes those people did, but it was more than 4 decades ago and the people forming the blm were not even born. So what is this really about reparations from something that they were not apart of? Just a reason to destroy and loot.

IMO it's about what they see as an extension of it. That's obviously highly controversial, but it's not about just destroying stuff because they hate whitey

Can sue BLM too. In principle it's similar, but realistically, considering the histories of the parties involved, it makes sense that they are viewed differently. I can't really believe that people are honestly upset about this

I'm not upset about it, I don't believe it will affect me one way or the other. I just find it somewhat hypocritical.

IMO it's about what they see as an extension of it. That's obviously highly controversial, but it's not about just destroying stuff because they hate whitey

Extension huh? Well I'm glad most races don't use this extension excuse or this world would be even more f'd up.

I'm not upset about it, I don't believe it will affect me one way or the other. I just find it somewhat hypocritical.

That's fair. I still think it's possible that the kid got in in spite of his essay, not because of it. But Stanford has a lot of applicants to choose from, so who knows

VN Store

Back