Apologists for Black Lives Matter

You're really bad a trolling.

So bad, in fact, that you were able to respond to my post with such eloquent and illuminating responses.

Yes, I'm sure colleges do prefer "Black Lives Matter" to "White Lives Matter," because white people have no reason to co-opt the role of minority or victim. If you can't see the difference, it's probably because you have no desire to

You're just being weird.

Why are you against equality?

BLM wasn't created to kill white people and support black supremacy, so no, they're really not even close to the same

As they chant kill all white people and pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon. That's exactly what they're doing.

Reactions: 1 person
And how is that affecting your life you poor thing?

If my kid didn't get into this college and the #blacklivesmatter kid did, I would say "thank you for not accepting my kid into this absurd institution. We'll take our business elsewhere."

Or I could just cry on the internet about how unfair it is.

I understand why somebody like bham, who has to deal with campus politics, would be concerned by this but why does it get your jimmies in a rustle?

Crying about fairness? I can't wait until our next black poster says some stupid race-baiting **** or how they're treated so differently. You're going to have to pull your balls out of your wife's purse and say something politically incorrect.

You made no mention of the black lives matter retardation that was the whole point of this thread. Your post I responded to just mentioned that people no upset at a kid getting into college. No.

Different day, same dumb*** Huff post.

Christians protest military funerals and chant "God hates ****." Christians are clearly a hate group, almost the same as the KKK.

Am I doing it right?

Reactions: 2 people
Oh no! Not a kid getting into college.

You guys wouldn't give a care if he got shot by a cop, but you get wild over the most isolated, meaningless events.

It's not that the kid got into college.... who gives a damn?...... it's how/why he got in.... submitting a piece of dumbf***ery like he did.

Crying about fairness?

What else is there to cry about? Since the dawn of time, ******* have been crying about how life isn't fair.

I can't wait until our next black poster says some stupid race-baiting **** or how they're treated so differently. You're going to have to pull your balls out of your wife's purse and say something politically incorrect.

When you are personally treated poorly by others because of your race, please share it. You are crying about somebody getting into college unfairly. Nobody was even victimized.

You made no mention of the black lives matter retardation that was the whole point of this thread. Your post I responded to just mentioned that people no upset at a kid getting into college. No.

Actually, I flat out called the institution "absurd" for this admission, so there goes that point.

My first instinct is to laugh at the absurdity of this, but it's also pretty disrespectful to people who dealt with the actual KKK to say that white people in America are victimized in the same way.

Woohoo for levels of wrong.

It's not as bad to kill a Jew for being a Jew as it is to kill a black guy for being black because the Jew is white and hasn't been threw the same amount of hate .....
Oh wait.

Belief that you are better/worse than someone else because of code related to skin pigmentation in your DNA is ****ing stupid

Woohoo for levels of wrong.

It's not as bad to kill a Jew for being a Jew as it is to kill a black guy for being black because the Jew is white and hasn't been threw the same amount of hate .....
Oh wait.

Tf are you talking about? I'm saying that as upset as Colin Kaepernick might make you, it's not comparable to the prospect of being publicly lynched, with full approval of the state, for looking at a white person the wrong way.

Those people lived through real terror. Suggesting, "Oh, I'm in the same boat because this protest ruined my commute" is ridiculous trivialization.

VN Store

Back