Apologists for Black Lives Matter

They got downtown on lock down. They've spent a lot of money to bring their particular brand of crazy to Clearwater. They are really nice unless you cross them. At that point, they become more like an organized crime family

They will literally try to destroy somebody's life.

I do not buy the argument that white people cannot understand the prejudice blacks feel just because we aren't black.

I do, however, buy the argument that we can't feel it, or relate to it.

I'm Black Irish. I feel it and I need a drink. Who wants to fight?

They got downtown on lock down. They've spent a lot of money to bring their particular brand of crazy to Clearwater. They are really nice unless you cross them. At that point, they become more like an organized crime family

I woke up yesterday not expecting to hear about scientology taking over Clearwater in the 70s. I also learned that John Travolta stopped the construction of a condo complex because he bought the entire top two floors and wanted an elevator for his car to park on those floors.

Then was told about their security forces they have. Wouldn't let the fire dept into a bank that was on fire because they were going to put it out.

Do you practice law near the court?

I do not buy the argument that white people cannot understand the prejudice blacks feel just because we aren't black.

You cannot empathize but you can sympathize. My perspective is you think you can understand but unless you are black, you are just guessing.

Reactions: 1 person
You cannot empathize but you can sympathize. My perspective is you think you can understand but unless you are black, you are just guessing.

and unless you are white you don't know how we actually feel/relate/empathize.

as always this is a personal thing not race based.

All the jealous dummies that could never get into a good school are mad when any Brown person proves they are more intelligent and gets into a great school. All you bashing the kid are just a bunch of jealous losers.

All the jealous dummies that could never get into a good school are mad when any Brown person proves they are more intelligent and gets into a great school. All you bashing the kid are just a bunch of jealous losers.

Except this isn't a Ben Carson case.

Why are we capitalizing brown? Seems awful supremacist of you.

Man, I wish I was smart enough to write #blacklivesmatter 100 times just to get into a school.

Answer the question then. Do you think I could get into any of those schools writing a monologue of "#whitelivesmatter" 100 times?

We southpaws can related; the entire world is designed for right handed people.

Wanna talk about "micro aggressions"?? LOL

Man, I wish I was smart enough to write #blacklivesmatter 100 times just to get into a school.

Answer the question then. Do you think I could get into any of those schools writing a monologue of "#whitelivesmatter" 100 times?

Just writing that alone did not get him accepted. That combined with all his other academic achievements did. If either one of you had his academic achievements you would have a great chance of getting into a great school too.

Just writing that alone did not get him accepted. That combined with all his other academic achievements did. If either one of you had his academic achievements you would have a great chance of getting into a great school too.

If he was Asian, he would of not been accepted.

Go ahead and give me the lotto numbers too since you are a psychic.

Regardless of race he would have been accepted with his academic achievements and essay imo.

Do you think he would have been accepted if "black likes matter" was replaced with either "all lives matter" or "white lives matter"?

If this weren't so remarkably stupid, it would be funny.

Obama was no great POTUS. I was disappointed, BUT on his worst day, he's much, much better than that azzclown Trump you rednecks put into office

He gave us the best healthcare that was affordable for all; he made America safer than we've ever been; he saved lots of jobs; he raised the minimum wage; he secured the borders; our military was stronger; the racial situation was better than it's ever been; the national debt lowered.

You literally have nothing going for you in your life.

Reactions: 2 people
You literally have nothing going for you in your life.

I'm very blessed. My life is wonderful. That is why I'm not jealous like you losers are when a kid like this is successful. Those of you who are mad you never amounted to anything want to act like the ones you are jealous of got some special treatment or something and that is why they are successful and you aren't. Do something with your​ life and you won't be so hateful.

He gave us the best healthcare that was affordable for all; he made America safer than we've ever been; he saved lots of jobs; he raised the minimum wage; he secured the borders; our military was stronger; the racial situation was better than it's ever been; the national debt lowered.

Was that missed sarcasm, or are you delusional?

and at least from the acceptance letter he posted they didn't once remark on his grades/smarts. also his list of possible majors didn't exactly impress me. is "science" a major anywhere?

What a reach. Who the hell cares about "potential majors" for high schoolers?

VN Store

Back