Apologists for Black Lives Matter

All the jealous dummies that could never get into a good school are mad when any Brown person proves they are more intelligent and gets into a great school. All you bashing the kid are just a bunch of jealous losers.

I would have written the little dip**** off as certifiable. Jealous?..... don't think so.... amazed by the level of utter liberal stupidity in this instance?.... definitely

He gave us the best healthcare that was affordable for all; he made America safer than we've ever been; he saved lots of jobs; he raised the minimum wage; he secured the borders; our military was stronger; the racial situation was better than it's ever been; the national debt lowered.

Dude are you referring to BHO?...... my sarcasm meter is apparently on the blink

Last edited:
Anyone see where the woman in new jersey attacked the white man and his Porsche with a hammer bc she is sick of fancy white People? Probably not getting much attention, but if the roles were reversed it'd be everywhere

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone see where the woman in new jersey attacked the white man and his Porsche with a hammer bc she is sick of fancy white People? Probably not getting much attention, but if the roles were reversed it'd be everywhere

Could you imagine if it happened to that shiny new camaro?

Go ahead and give me the lotto numbers too since you are a psychic.

Regardless of race he would have been accepted with his academic achievements and essay imo.

If he was white and wrote a paper saying white lives matter, he probably wouldn't be. Being racist against white people is the last acceptable form of hate. No different than the KKK.

The pathetic thing is that it's the people they vote for who are keeping minorities down. Bill Clinton's crime bill crushed the black family. It took away the father and replaced him with the state.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh no! Not a kid getting into college.

You guys wouldn't give a care if he got shot by a cop, but you get wild over the most isolated, meaningless events.

Reactions: 3 people
If this weren't so remarkably stupid, it would be funny.

Obama was no great POTUS. I was disappointed, BUT on his worst day, he's much, much better than that azzclown Trump you rednecks put into office

Rednecks didn't put him in power. It was the Democrat party by their actions. Clinton is radioactive and had the likability of a serial puppy kicker. After she was allowed to rig the party vote she became only slightly more likable and trustworthy than Manson (I know I'm reaching for effect).

Add on top of that casting honest good people as racist because they disagree with liberal political views openly. Shouting people down who disagree with you instead of engaging in thoughtful, open debate.

All the above with the hypocrisy of the left is what swung the vote, it wasn't rednecks who got Trump elected, it was the left, it was liberals. It was the Democrat party that singlehandedly ensured the Trump win. Congrats!

Reactions: 4 people
Being racist against white people is the last acceptable form of hate. No different than the KKK.

My first instinct is to laugh at the absurdity of this, but it's also pretty disrespectful to people who dealt with the actual KKK to say that white people in America are victimized in the same way.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh no! Not a kid getting into college.

You guys wouldn't give a care if he got shot by a cop, but you get wild over the most isolated, meaningless events.

Here's another idiot who thinks this is only about a minority simply getting in to a college. As stated before, white lives matter over and over and over will not be accepted.

Pull head out of butt.

Here's another idiot who thinks this is only about a minority simply getting in to a college. As stated before, white lives matter over and over and over will not be accepted.

Pull head out of butt.

Yes, I'm sure colleges do prefer "Black Lives Matter" to "White Lives Matter," because white people have no reason to co-opt the role of minority or victim. If you can't see the difference, it's probably because you have no desire to

Yes, I'm sure colleges do prefer "Black Lives Matter" to "White Lives Matter," because white people have no reason to co-opt the role of minority or victim. If you can't see the difference, it's probably because you have no desire to

So, you're saying white people can't be victims of racial prejudice or bias, simply, because we are white?

My first instinct is to laugh at the absurdity of this, but it's also pretty disrespectful to people who dealt with the actual KKK to say that white people in America are victimized in the same way.

Nowadays the KKK is a laughing stock. I'm just saying BLM is a hate group that is almost the same as the KKK.

So, you're saying white people can't be victims of racial prejudice or bias, simply, because we are white?

86116-At-Least-You-Tried.png

If that's not what you're saying....then clarify...

It's pretty clear, and pretty obvious that you had to go through some serious mental gymnastics to get where you did. You're making my last sentence look more accurate though

Nowadays the KKK is a laughing stock. I'm just saying BLM is a hate group that is almost the same as the KKK.

BLM wasn't created to kill white people and support black supremacy, so no, they're really not even close to the same

Pull head out of butt.

And how is that affecting your life you poor thing?

If my kid didn't get into this college and the #blacklivesmatter kid did, I would say "thank you for not accepting my kid into this absurd institution. We'll take our business elsewhere."

Or I could just cry on the internet about how unfair it is.

I understand why somebody like bham, who has to deal with campus politics, would be concerned by this but why does it get your jimmies in a rustle?

VN Store

Back