Anyone know 100% who is coming back?

The only way is to get rid the assistants and tell most player players to transfer out and recruit like hell and change being so picky with recruits change of the ways she coaches and hire a good defensive coach Wynn Tess and sister ace Jillian. Keep Key and Sarah if wants to stay for backup only same goes for wells strplin and spears need to stay
This isn’t even a serious post. One has to wonder about the agenda here.

Very physical girl trying to get a knock out of Karoline. Ref finally called one.
Karoline should not gotten up so quickly the first time she was hit in the face that would have force a review if nothing else it would have got official watching closer.
Remember that hard foul on Green on a fast break that took her out for the season.
Sara was lucky she didn't get hurt worse.
Never know how those hard fouls/fails will effect players later in life.
I like to see a new rule if a player on a break way heading to the basket and a player Doesn't have a clean block no body contact and knots a player down who is basically defense less should get two shots a the ball back.

They made rules for wr not to get nailed went they aren't looking and can't protect their self . Theirs rules on protecting the QB .

They shouldn't wait till a player gets hurt bad to protect a player who's on a break way and gets knot down from behind.

Reactions: brittannica
Yes I’m serious but want happen nobody will do it if you want to win or you own a business you have to make those decisions or your out the door

Reactions: Ratvol
Here some Facts
2018- 2019 H W last year as head coach
Overall record 19-13
SEC record 7-9 tied for 8th in the SEC record
NCAA tournament First round loss
Westbrook said in interview when asked in a interview something needs to change"
I don't think I watch that game not sure.
Was going off what I recalled from YouTube or Sport center

Last edited:
Westbrook making Her speech something needs to change on national TV
Welcome back to Planet No Fact. Speech on national TV? Was regular programming cut into? Special bulletins run? Was she reading off a teleprompter at a podium?

Actual facts, to the handful to whom it matters: Westbrook was interviewed in routine post game coverage which was whip around. Meaning a very small fraction paying attention to post game coverage in that region saw it. EW had just minutes before ended a very disappointing season on a clearly sinking ship. Stuck a mike in her face and asked "Do you think things needs to change?" EW: "Yes". Interviewer: "Including staff?" EW (mumbling, clearly upset): "Yes, everything." End of "nationally televised speech".

FFS ya'll. Try to get a grip.

Welcome back to Planet No Fact. Speech on national TV? Was regular programming cut into? Special bulletins run? Was she reading off a teleprompter at a podium?

Actual facts, to the handful to whom it matters: Westbrook was interviewed in routine post game coverage which was whip around. Meaning a very small fraction paying attention to post game coverage in that region saw it. EW had just minutes before ended a very disappointing season on a clearly sinking ship. Stuck a mike in her face and asked "Do you think things needs to change?" EW: "Yes". Interviewer: "Including staff?" EW (mumbling, clearly upset): "Yes, everything." End of "nationally televised speech".

DId not watch many games under Holly just seen that on sport center or YouTube
So I didn't see the team alot I stop watching a few years into Holly just watched a few here and there.
But Kellie no we're near tied for 8th in the SEC games
Team was worst when Holly was let go than now is the point I am trying to get access.
But to be fair to Holly Warlock didn't watch many games she coach.
Not sure if I watch that game or not don't think I did .
Just seen that clip For sure of Westbrook after loss in that interview. .
But im thinking I seen on sport center that does get views.

Last edited:
DId not watch many games under Holly just seen that on sport center or YouTube
So I didn't see the team alot I stop watching a few years into Holly just watched a few here and there.
But Kellie no we're near tied for 8th in the SEC games
Team was worst when Holly was let go than now is the point I am trying to get access.
But to be fair to Holly Warlock didn't watch many games she coach.
Not sure if I watch that game or not don't think I did .
Just seen that clip For sure of Westbrook after loss in that interview. .
But im thinking I seen on sport center that does get views.
It was nowhere in the stratosphere with a "nationally televised speech". And you just posted that in another thread. That is not true. Please stop saying it.

Reactions: mudcat1973
It was nowhere in the stratosphere with a "nationally televised speech". And you just posted that in another thread. That is not true. Please stop saying it.
I just got done correct the posts I put she was asked in interviews
Like I said I seen it on YouTube or Sport center
Don't think I watch that game so im not disagreement on what you said.
So I'm agree people who watched the games during Holly Era would know more on that interview @glv98
Q

Last edited:
Things you see on YouTube may or not be true.
Not always but you know ESPN run that interview on Sport center
I use to watch games on a c-band satlite dish
They would have a wild feed up so during the break they would root for the other team. So you could hear ESPN people talking before game and during breaks you could hear them complain why other wasn't doing this or that to beat Tennessee and after games you could hear them they wanted anybody but Tennessee to win.
They didn't say anything bad but they always most of the root for Tennesse to loss.
Feeds where up for Nascar NFL and other sports
I love seeing what was going on before the game and after with notTV breaks.
Didn't get to see when they went to half time show or some other game update but didn't care I was more interested in the basketball / race or whatever sport I was watching
They was no cable were I live so lots of people got those 10 foot dishes for awhile you could watch everything free.
We got our dish in the 1980s get our money worth on that Sallie dish.
They was still free things on dish went I didn't move it from satlite Like to satlite other satlite and the motor on the jackgot bad.. Got good high speed internet now. This post is to long now
So I will end it by saying in orbit TV guide for satlite they they you where to find wild feeds and sometimes catch a TV show to.
Not Sure went I last watch it but the receiver still work. They got a good picture. My best guess is around Five to eight years ago I'm done on that for now.

Last edited:

Forgot she elaborated about the rotten culture. The context of how this interview happened is so important. Immediate post game mic stuck in face after a bitterly disappointing season ending loss. Not a "nationally televised speech" where she rushed to the nearest mic. Mumbled agreement when asked about needed changes, and then was asked "Staff too?" which was left out of this article. And was referring to the awful off court culture which had players fist fighting in the dorm and her own parent in twitter wars w other parents. She was not wrong, and did not elaborate then or ever. Refused the bait when asked if the staff should come back.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting
People should read all this for their selfs here way
Diamond's and her father problem with Holly
Holly deleting her Twitter account
And what Westbrook said I don't know when ask a question last part of
of that article

Evina did not make a "nationally televised speech". She answered postgame questions, agreed with leading statements and did not elaborate as the article says. This has been used against her unfairly for years but I doubt she cares.

Bottom line, Holly never had control over the culture and the super toxic parents of DD, EW, and esp the Hayes who pretty much finished her off. I always thought EW's comments, tho hideously overblown by all, were a much needed mercy killing for the HW tenure

Last edited:
Evina did not make a "nationally televised speech". She answered postgame questions, agreed with leading statements and did not elaborate as the article says. This has been used against her unfairly for years but I doubt she cares.

Bottom line, Holly never had control over the culture and the super toxic parents of DD, EW, and esp the Hayes pretty much finished her off.
Reporter did drag answers out of Westbrook
That Article does give a reason why some fans wanted Holly to move on.
Like I said posters should take time to read for their self.
It doesn't take long to read.

Yeah if posters think losing games today is bad, imagine doing it with an embarrassing out of control culture like poor Holly had.

Whatever happens to KJH, she has restored the hell out of that.

Seems like remember ESPN showing that on sport center about Westbrook
They loved to stick to Tennessee lady Vols anything they can
I mean it was legit news, but so wildly taken out of context and jumped on by EW haters. Made it sound like she called the press to extensively beef about HW. That was not the case at all.

It's so funny (not funny) how opposite HW and KJH problems are, For some reason I could never understand, HW could pull in primo recruits until the end, but they hated it here. Now recruits love it here, but KJH can't pull them in.

Yeah if posters think losing games today is bad, imagine doing it with an embarrassing out of control culture like poor Holly had.

Whatever happens to KJH, she has restored the hell out of that.
Don't like the NCAA
Think they could hire better referee for. Women's basketball
But not letting Westbrook play and making her sit out a year was the right call.
Because Westbrook wasn't sure she wanted to stay before Holly got let go
Read article in #188 About Westbrook
NCAA got that one right.
Just wish Westbrook would have given Kellie one season to coach her @glv98
She's still made the WNBA under Kellie
I believe they could have taken the Lady Vols to the final four together.

Last edited:
That's not true anymore...

Kim Mulkey has done pretty well with mainly portal players. The game has changed.

Why risk time and money on questionable evaluations of high school players when you can plug in proven talent that fit your needs?
Mulkey literally just got 3 Top freshmen recruits last year lol what ?

Mulkey literally just got 3 Top freshmen recruits last year lol what ?
Mulkey trusts that she can take good and make it better...This is the essence of quality coaching and it is absolutely necessary for HS recruits to take us seriously

We need to be able to have that same belief in our staff's ability to better the "good"
Right now we are a "finishing school for BB players" careers and that will get us by, but it won't bring in the HS players,,,and that is where your "system" gets built

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Mulkey trusts that she can take good and make it better...This is the essence of quality coaching and it is absolutely necessary for HS recruits to take us seriously

We need to be able to have that same belief in our staff's ability to better the "good"
Right now we are a "finishing school for BB players" careers and that will get us by, but it won't bring in the HS players,,,and that is where your "system" gets built
Gotta coach’em up. Make too much money to just be a coach in name.

Gotta coach’em up. Make too much money to just be a coach in name.
My thing this year is NIL,,,I just cab't understand why a name like TN's,,,TN-LVs-Summitt-BB,,,A name with such a national recognition in t he sport can't get National Nils?

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back