Anyone know 100% who is coming back?

miatenn5

Just wondering if anybody knows of the 4 of Wells, Tess, TK, or Spear are coming back. And only if it’s 100% sure that they are coming back. I know a lot of people think things about certain players, but is anyone 100% sure on any of them returning or leaving?

Just wondering if anybody knows of the 4 of Wells, Tess, TK, or Spear are coming back. And only if it’s 100% sure that they are coming back. I know a lot of people think things about certain players, but is anyone 100% sure on any of them returning or leaving?
We'd only know 100% if someone makes an annoucement. They've said before someone participating in the little ceremony does not mean they've decided not to come back. But if someone chooses not to do the Sr night, we'd 100% know they're coming back.

I know of one of those for sure - 100%, but I can't tell....Sorry!

Oh, and as Kellie said, they are all going through Senior Night recognition so they don't have the pressure of deciding now.

We'd only know 100% if someone makes an annoucement. They've said before someone participating in the little ceremony does not mean they've decided not to come back. But if someone chooses not to do the Sr night, we'd 100% know they're coming back.

Expect we want know that until we know who is coaching next season. I expect Wells and Spear to be back for sure if Harper is coaching and probably Tess. TK would be the one that might not want to come back for a sixth year here. If we have a different coach good chance none of them come back roster really needs to clear some seniors and get some two years of eligibility players in here to help that vacant 2025 roster.

Tess has no where else to go..

Reactions: Ratvol and b_gann
Of course she does. There are plenty of P5 and mid-majors that would take her for bench depth. They won't be contenders or big names, but she'll have some interest for sure.
Not sure any of the players w just one year of elig would want to transfer and learn a whole new system, etc. Espec when all are looking at major roles next year.

She is already bench depth
Yes, she is. And would continue to be recruited by other schools for such. Just probably not as many minutes.
Not sure any of the players w just one year of elig would want to transfer and learn a whole new system, etc. Espec when all are looking at major roles next year.
Unless they are willing to redshirt and graduate when they're 30.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Yes, she is. And would continue to be recruited by other schools for such. Just probably not as many minutes.

Unless they are willing to redshirt and graduate when they're 30.
If a player as seemingly loyal as Tess transfers for one more year of sitting on someone else's bench, this program is in deep, deep trouble.

If any of the one year left players transfer to redshirt a year and then sit the bench their last year, we should shut it down.

Disregard all that if KJH is not the coach. In that case, IMO a few will transfer in protest. Mimi Collins (speaking of playing till your 30) left in protest of Holly's firing. Of course she didn't have just one yr left, seems to have 10 yrs and 5 schools left.

She is already bench depth
At least you are being consistent. Glad Tess doesn't read some of this drivel. She plays hard and tries with off and on success. I appreciate you! Back to thread question. Lady Vols have to essentially win 1-2 games in sec tournament. I see them getting Pat Summitt nod and in the 64 as an 11 to 13 seed.

Last edited:
At least you are being consistent. Glad Tess doesn't read some of this drivel. She 0lays hard and tries with off and on success. I appreciate you! Back to thread question. Lady Vols have to essentially win 1-2 hames in sec tournament. I see them getting Pat Summitt nod and in the 64 as an 11 to 13 seed.

Her degree is in finance but I could see Tess one more year playing, then getting into coaching, maybe a little GA action and hang out with Edie until she graduates.

Expect we want know that until we know who is coaching next season. I expect Wells and Spear to be back for sure if Harper is coaching and probably Tess. TK would be the one that might not want to come back for a sixth year here. If we have a different coach good chance none of them come back roster really needs to clear some seniors and get some two years of eligibility players in here to help that vacant 2025 roster.
Tess will stay unless they hire a Jack___
She has right to finish her degrees as much as anyone else.

That said Tennessee beats Texas A&M and gets a win in the SEC tournament and the NCAA tournament Kellie odds improving for Coaching here next year

VN Store

Back