Anybody considering whether to contact a recruit should read this

Which are just plain wrong? Why do you refuse to clear OCI's name if I'm making this up? It would be rather easy?

Who was banned in July?

because I owe you nothing

the July thing was a joke based on your evidence. Based on that I need to look at anyone banned in July with 'vol' in their name to figure out your previous identity

Reactions: 2 people
because I owe you nothing

the July thing was a joke based on your evidence. Based on that I need to look at anyone banned in July with 'vol' in their name to figure out your previous identity

You don't owe this site and the football team anything? If I was OCI, and I was not Sab, I'd be begging you to prove it to the dozens of people here who think he is Sab that he is not. It's not just me who believes it. We are all crazy? Read the rest of the thread. Why hasn't he asked you to do that?

Why were people banned in July?

Meaning this ass clown won't be confronting anyone. He is doing it through the interwebs. Arguing with PJ is not how it should be done either. And that stupid ass list......

aren't you doing the same thing?

So basically you are saying I am awesome since no one would dare try to kick my ass. Thanks :hi:

Um.... no. You are bringing your argument to the wrong person. Classic conflict avoidance. Find Sab and tell him who and what to apologize for. Your welcome. :hi: .

VN Store

Back