Anybody considering whether to contact a recruit should read this

Someone like that would certainly create a new persona. No doubt about it. Anyone show up on Vnation with recruiting news right around the time of Sab's disapearance?

Not around the same time, but OCI showed up around the time Sab reemerged on Twitter from his lengthy "walk of shame."

Reactions: 1 person
Not around the same time, but OCI showed up around the time Sab reemerged on Twitter from his lengthy "walk of shame."

Interesting. Now Sab isn't a business owner who lives in Malibu though right? At least that's what OCI's profile says.

Just came by to take an unwarranted side-swipe at Sab. Wasn't busy doing much else so I figured it would be a cool thing to do. :hi:

If the NCAA tries to penalize the school, though, that might be a problem. What's to stop someone from pretending to be a fan of a rival while contacting a recruit just to get that school in trouble?

I could dress in Bama gear and start showing up at recruits houses with money in hand and document it for youtube. Slippery slope.

If the NCAA tries to penalize the school, though, that might be a problem. What's to stop someone from pretending to be a fan of a rival while contacting a recruit just to get that school in trouble?

I could dress in Bama gear and start showing up at recruits houses with money in hand and document it for youtube. Slippery slope.

I'd say that anyone savvy enough to pull off something like that is also intelligent enough to not do it in the first place. This stuff takes a special kind of dumb.

you and I have very different ideas about what unwarranted means.

Somehow this article in the OP meant we re-opened season on Sab? Guess I need to read it again. This thread is a few days old. Did Sab do what is being alledged in this article, and do it a few days ago? If no to either or both, the subsequent swipes are "unwarranted". It all smacks of piling on to me.

Somehow this article in the OP meant we re-opened season on Sab? Guess I need to read it again. This thread is a few days old. Did Sab do what is being alledged in this article, and do it a few days ago? If no to either or both, the subsequent swipes are "unwarranted". It all smacks of piling on to me.

It would be "piling on" if sab went his merry way, apologized, and never did it again. Instead he just launched his OCI moniker and kept his cyber stalking of boys going.

Piling on occurs when a person is no longer defending themselves and peripheral shots are lobbed in anyway. Has nothing to do with the person being piled upon.

Piling on occurs when a person is no longer defending themselves and peripheral shots are lobbed in anyway. Has nothing to do with the person being piled upon.

When has Sab onced admitted he did wrong? The mods deleted multiple calls for OCI to come forward and admit the truth. Don't run the to mods to clean up your problems if you want the "not defending yourself" defense.

Deserved and then some.

When has Sab onced admitted he did wrong? The mods deleted multiple calls for OCI to come forward and admit the truth. Don't run the to mods to clean up your problems if you want the "not defending yourself" defense.

Apologized to who for what? -- He is not in this thread. This thread is not about him. Any mention of his name is punkassery at it's finest. The OCI and running to mods stuff does not even "warrant" a response.

VN Store

Back