Anybody considering whether to contact a recruit should read this

When has Sab onced admitted he did wrong? The mods deleted multiple calls for OCI to come forward and admit the truth. Don't run the to mods to clean up your problems if you want the "not defending yourself" defense.

No one ran to the mods. The posts were deleted because your witch hunt was derailing an otherwise productive discussion

No one ran to the mods. The posts were deleted because your witch hunt was derailing an otherwise productive discussion

Witch hunt? You know the truth. You have the IPs. Your as bad as Sab himself. Do you really think he's all of a sudden going to show some common sense this time around? You are putting the program as a whole and Volnation at risk. And for what? A couple of recruiting tidbits?

Witch hunt? You know the truth. You have the IPs. Your as bad as Sab himself. Do you really think he's all of a sudden going to show some common sense this time around? You are putting the program as a whole and Volnation at risk. And for what? A couple of recruiting tidbits?

:lol:

wow that's quite the accusation. Hope you got a discount on the tin foil for buying in bulk

Reactions: 3 people
Apologized to who for what? -- He is not in this thread. This thread is not about him. Any mention of his name is punkassery at it's finest. The OCI and running to mods stuff does not even "warrant" a response.

Apologized for stalking boys. Telling them he was a reporter and afiliated with the Vols. You realize that even Sab is considered a booster right? Chances are so are you. Contacting recruits as a booster and begging them to go to Tenn and giving them gifts is a direct violation. If it isn't Sab, or the guy from georgia, or whoever it's going to be someone who commits a violation. Why take the chance and let it be us?

Last edited:
:lol:

wow that's quite the accusation. Hope you got a discount on the tin foil for buying in bulk

Accusation? I know most of the people here are idiots, but you must think it's every one of us. So you are flat out saying OCI isn't Sab? I want you to state it for everyone.

Accusation? I know most of the people here are idiots, but you must think it's every one of us. So you are flat out saying OCI isn't Sab? I want you to state it for everyone.

the accusation was

You are putting the program as a whole and Volnation at risk.

that's funny to me. If you're so concerned you should use the 'Contact Us' link and bring your evidence to freak immediately. I haven't asked him but I'm sure he frowns upon me putting the entire football program at risk

the accusation was

that's funny to me. If you're so concerned you should use the 'Contact Us' link and bring your evidence to freak immediately. I haven't asked him but I'm sure he frowns upon me putting the entire football program at risk

Nice way to deflect the real question. I need to send freak evidence? Don't we already have mountains of evidence that Sab doesn't know what crosses the line? Didn't complaince already talk to him once? Didn't a recruits mom tell him specifially not to bother her son? What evidence do you want? You must think OJ isn't guilty.

Nice way to deflect the real question. I need to send freak evidence? Don't we already have mountains of evidence that Sab doesn't know what crosses the line? Didn't complaince already talk to him once? Didn't a recruits mom tell him specifially not to bother her son? What evidence do you want? You must think OJ isn't guilty.

evidence that they are the same poster as you are claiming. Surely you have proof

evidence that they are the same poster as you are claiming. Surely you have proof

a) You wont say they aren't the same poster despite having the evidence in front of you.

b) OCI showed up right around the time Sab got kicked out.

c) They both have seriously problems with grammar.

d) OCI has no idea where Malibu is, yet says that's his hometown.

e) They have the same writing style.

f) They both claim they are insiders, yet provide zero information as to their sources.

g) OCI's name is a derivation of Sabanocchio.

h) OCI refuses to say whether or not he is Sab.

i) OCI runs to the mods anytime anyone mentions Sab.

Need I go on?

Reactions: 2 people

Now you bringing up OJ. What an AC. Fight your fight. Leave innocent (irony) bystanders out of it. Find Sab and air it out. Quit beating around the bush and start eating already.

Now you bringing up OJ. What an AC. Fight your fight. Leave innocent (irony) bystanders out of it. Find Sab and air it out. Quit beating around the bush and start eating already.

I am finding Sab. He's right here. You aren't really understanding this whole thing are you?

a) You wont say they aren't the same poster despite having the evidence in front of you.

f) They both claim they are insiders, yet provide zero information as to their sources.

Need I go on?
Yes. Home.

Reactions: 3 people

Need I go on?

please just stop since the word 'evidence' just seems to much for you. Some of those are laughable, some made up and some just plain wrong. I'll let you decide which is which. Obsession is not healthy

Better question is who did policsvol use to be?

:ph34r::question:

evidently I need to look up who was banned in July to figure it out

Reactions: 2 people

Need I go on?

illuminati IMO

Reactions: 1 person

Need I go on?

let_it_go-4464.gif

Reactions: 1 person
please just stop since the word 'evidence' just seems to much for you. Some of those are laughable, some made up and some just plain wrong. I'll let you decide which is which. Obsession is not healthy

evidently I need to look up who was banned in July to figure it out

Which are just plain wrong? Why do you refuse to clear OCI's name if I'm making this up? It would be rather easy?

Who was banned in July?

VN Store

Back