any realistic qb targets in this cycle at this point?

So, right now....here is who is uncommitted on Rivals Top Lists.

Pro Style
#2 - 4* Tanner McKee from California.
#19 -3* Maurice Robinson from Mobile, AL
#22 - 3* Riley Smith from Jacksonville, FL (I THINK same high school as Peterman)
#32 - 3* Zadock Dinkelmann from Somerset, TX (Want on name alone)
#33 - 3* Carter Bradley from Jacksonville, FL

Dual Threat
#17 - 3* James Foster from Montgomery, AL
#18 - 3* Gerry Bohannon from Earle, Arkansas

Dont see any JUCO QB's.

So, unless we manage to use Helton's connections to California to get Tanner McKee or just wanna say screw it and get Zadok Dinkelmann, I don't see us getting a highly rated QB this time around.

BUT...it is not an absolute necessity this time. We do have now 3 QB's that I think can at least be serviceable. Give them a year of coaching, and hopefully we can zero in on two solid QB's in the 2019 class.

Just looking ahead, the #2 Pro Style QB next year is Bo Nix. He's from Pinson, AL, which is only 30 minutes outside of Hoover, where Pruitt has major connections. I'd be willing to bet he is already in his ear.

We will be alright. Honestly, we have so many needs that I'm okay with not taking 1 this year. But ONLY this year.

Reactions: 2 people

Pro Style
#22 - 3* Riley Smith from Jacksonville, FL (I THINK same high school as Peterman)

Dual Threat

Dont see any JUCO QB's.

So, unless we manage to use Helton's connections to California to get Tanner McKee or just wanna say screw it and get Zadok Dinkelmann, I don't see us getting a highly rated QB this time around.

BUT...it is not an absolute necessity this time. We do have now 3 QB's that I think can at least be serviceable. Give them a year of coaching, and hopefully we can zero in on two solid QB's in the 2019 class.

Just looking ahead, the #2 Pro Style QB next year is Bo Nix. He's from Pinson, AL, which is only 30 minutes outside of Hoover, where Pruitt has major connections. I'd be willing to bet he is already in his ear.

We will be alright. Honestly, we have so many needs that I'm okay with not taking 1 this year. But ONLY this year.
Good stuff... Thanks

Reactions: 2 people

Pro Style

Dual Threat

Dont see any JUCO QB's.

Maurice Robinson was recruited to Alabama by Pruitt

Reactions: 1 person
Worse than LSU transfer to UNC. If you guys grab him up I would be happy ☝️😀😉

Wow we lost penix and Martinez in the same day?

Penix was asked to look around.

Martinez was Frosted. Got to give him credit, as he jumped on him right out of the gate. Fact is, the QB pool is shallow and Nebraskuh had limited options. UT was running in circles at the time. By the time Pruitt was hired Frost already had Martinez blouse undone.

VN Store

Back