Any one else concerned

We
This is silly. We scored 49 points and had a drop from keyton that would have made it 56.
Scored 49 points on what is possibly our easiest opponent all season. That includes AP. Milton didn't look like he did against Clemson. He looked more like the Milton that got replaced by Hooker. There wasn't the same QB- receiver "click" that we had last year. I'll easily agree that last season started off shaky until we beat Florida. This season could be the same. We may need a few games under our belt to get everyone "clicking". We'll see.....

We

Scored 49 points on what is possibly our easiest opponent all season. That includes AP. Milton didn't look like he did against Clemson. He looked more like the Milton that got replaced by Hooker. There wasn't the same QB- receiver "click" that we had last year. I'll easily agree that last season started off shaky until we beat Florida. This season could be the same. We may need a few games under our belt to get everyone "clicking". We'll see.....
No argument from me. Like I posted above we won't know until after game 3.

About the passing game? Were the receivers not getting open or was it the play calling ? I know Keaton was wide open and dropped a sure TD. We won’t be able to run like this in every game so the passing game has got to improve.
Love it when the fair weather fans come out to play.

PXL_20230904_105504458~2.jpg
Rewatching the game and so far play calling has not been a concern. Btw this isn't me saying Milton played poorly. Far from it actually. Just saying plays were there to be made.

VN Store

Back